G

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Shoeplayheels

G

Post by Shoeplayheels »

:!: :!:
Last edited by Shoeplayheels on Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
txhorny247

Re: Got the itch again but need advice

Post by txhorny247 »

What I do is buy my girl shoes. I get the satisfaction of buying shoes whether it’s new or second hand and the ones she doesn’t wear that often are the ones you get to use at your discretion. Another thing is buying with cash second hand and storing in hidden places for the rush that comes with it... I have a pair of red slingbacks in my car currently that go everywhere with me but we have separate cars...hope this helps!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

There are always places where you can store your stash if you think about it 😉
I love high heel Pumps
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

It's only going to end badly if you get more shoes and hide them from this lovely lady. Ask yourself this simple question - which do you want more? Your lady or the shoes.
Shoeplayheels

Post by Shoeplayheels »

:!:
Last edited by Shoeplayheels on Fri Mar 19, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

If you have the itch that bad then think of it as a one night hook up. Buy a pair and have a good long session with them when your girl is out and then get rid of them after. Or maybe a day or two later. Not ideal but one way to scratch the itch and keep the girl.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

I’m in a very similar situation and i still do it. I tried quitting it but i always come back cuz of the thrill this gives me. Also my wife doesn’t really like my fetish even though she won’t admit it but i feel like she is just okay with that nothing else.
You have to plan it right if you wanna get away with it, i stash my shoes in the work van in my hidden compartment. She doesn’t go there and even if she looked there is no way she’d find them.
If you’ve got any questions u can send me a DM
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

loswabs wrote: Mon Oct 26, 2020 2:40 pm It's only going to end badly if you get more shoes and hide them from this lovely lady. Ask yourself this simple question - which do you want more? Your lady or the shoes.
He's right. The girl is long term and definitely brings more to your life in the way of benefits than a pair of shoes. I've been there before my self. Had to throw away my stash and found my self craving what I dont have. There is no easy fix unfortunately but my advice... keep the girl and keep the rest in the spank bank