Cum wanted

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Re: Cum wanted

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Here are my wife's heels and flats this was at the end of August met up with a local guy who was into it and we jacked off an hour W heels. My wife wore some of these less than a week later. P.m. me if you are into doing this and have done it before. Would love to find other guys who are local. We are in the u.s.

Shoecumcplny on kik
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

sasha81 wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 8:43 am Yeah they can’t really do much besides complaining and that makes it even hotter. Especially while being out somewhere
:) :) :)
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Yep
espiaofeet

Post by espiaofeet »

💥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Well done.
More please
prizee

Post by prizee »

I would like to do it with you but in sneakers
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

sasha81 wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:11 pm I have a kinky idea. My girlfriend has very sexy feet and a big collection of shoes. I’ve cummed every single one of them so far and now I want something more. I would like to have other guys’ cum I her shoes too. :lol:
At first I was thinking about sending her shoes out but that’s a bit risky because I want the cum in her most frequently worn shoes and she would definitely miss those while they are out. So I would like to receive cum in containers instead. The deal is: send me as much cum as you can (preferably collected in the freezer over many days) and I’m gonna put every last drop in her shoes (picture/video documented). You can even choose which one of her shoes you want your cum in. What do you think?
I live in Budapest so Europe is preferred but I’m open to anything.
Wish you where in USA I would send you some, I've done it before using a small jar with frozen cum
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Wow! How did I miss this post before? Must have been when the site was having problems. Her office shoes and black flats are amazing! Im guessing there wont be anymore updates due to the age of the topic.
sasha81

Post by sasha81 »

I’m still interested. Got cum from three guys so far, but the more the better.
Sgroentje

Post by Sgroentje »

Great posts love it how she feels the stickiness and complains about it but still wear them barefoot, very hot
Shoe and feet cleaner 24/7 service with a fresh sticky lotion to top it off