My Mil contribution

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kong56

Re: My Mil contribution

Post by kong56 »

Those tan clogs are ridiculously sexy
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

I’m hard
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

If you think she knows...move her shoes around and leave them in spots where she knows she didn't leave them. It worked for me and I was in the samd boat. Don't rush it though. Timing is key!
FootObserver

Post by FootObserver »

wifey-heels wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:47 am If you think she knows...move her shoes around and leave them in spots where she knows she didn't leave them. It worked for me and I was in the samd boat. Don't rush it though. Timing is key!
Yeah... I am pretty sure she knows well what happens. She's giving tips of her awareness here and there. She once noted my mobile camera 'clicks' sound and looked at me with a wicked smile. I dared leaving a substantial part of my cum inside her shoes and she used the same shoes in the following day.

She knows that her daughter always asks to borrow her shoes that are not special or expensive - instead she asks for her well-worned (sometimes evidently smelly) shoes. She let me massage her feet twice and she obviously notice I was staring on her soles (next time I got a chance I will to put my nose in those beautiful mature soles). Yes, she notice I put the pillow over my lap to desguise my boner that time. She notice I smelled my hands after the massage (it happened without my control. I didn't wash my hands for the rest of the day. What a smell!

She wasn't born yesterday. She is a mature single women.

I think she's enjoying this game. I will make my dream come true one day: I will definetely smell her feet and maybe kiss it while she's looking at me. I need at least we both being drunk to make it happen.

Of course I imagined a hot footjob with her, cumming all over her soles. But this is very unlikely to happen thought.

We must be careful indeed. A more 'in-depth' foot fetish session with her can bring problems for us.
i40.jpg
chule14.jpg
chule10.jpg
chule08.jpeg
Before you ask: she took herself the last three photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Love the natura toes.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Interesting that she took those. We’re they for you?
I’d go ahead and leave your cum in a pair. She’s playing along well. I honestly believe she won’t say anything and will wear them for you to see!
FootObserver

Post by FootObserver »

wifey-heels wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:27 am Interesting that she took those. We’re they for you?
I’d go ahead and leave your cum in a pair. She’s playing along well. I honestly believe she won’t say anything and will wear them for you to see!
She sent those to my wife's messenger saying things like: "Look how dry are my soles" or " I need your red-blabla nail polish today. Look how are my nails". She always find an excuse to send photos like that. She also take picture of other women feet and shoes asking for my wife's opinion.

Regarding cumming and let her using the pair, I will do it when a opportunity comes.
4.jpg
(Another photo sent by her) :twisted:
4395.jpg
4385.jpg
4384.jpg
3.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
5.jpg
5578.jpg
The shoes are very special for me. Not the smellest ones, but as she uses it very often, her scent is there (as well as her foot prints).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

she has sexy feet, and she s a bitchy lady. please go on
jackasses

Post by jackasses »

Waouw ! Terrific posts !
Her feet are gorgeous !
Thx
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

This is going to be very interesting to see what other hints she throws out there