Lets brainstorm: Obtaining used shoes by any means.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

iFusedshoes

Lets brainstorm: Obtaining used shoes by any means.

Post by iFusedshoes »

:P Gentlemen,

Lets rattle off some ideas on how to get our hands on used shoes. Just for talk of course. I dont condone illegal actions.

What are some ways you've gotten shoes from an unsuspecting woman? If you haven't yet, How would you do it?
sneakerfun

Re: Lets brainstorm: Obtaining used shoes by any means.

Post by sneakerfun »

The usual ones you read about on here, the most obvious is simply buying them, if you know the girl and her depop or macari acct name, then there is the art/recycling project followed by the ‘my girl is looking for a pair just like yours, do you mind me borrowing them to show her. I’ve also done the swap one where I’ve bought an identical pair of shoes and swapped them out when she wasn’t looking, house sitting raids and also heading to the bedroom to access a girls shoes whilst she was downstairs. I had a three year ‘relationship’ with a pair of Superstars belonging to a hot girl without her knowing by sneaking around her house to have my way with them or when she’s taken them off at mine. I eventually bought them off her with some lame excuse!! I’ve taken heels at weddings that have been removed for dancing to the toilets and once a pair of well worn sneaks that a sexy 19 yr old had been wearing all day at another event. And of course heels under the desk are easy targets......
rush440

Post by rush440 »

Poshmark. Bonus is, most women on there have a profile pic!
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

I simply use like a local Craigslist type service or Facebook market place. Both have options to narrow results within a certain radius. I like to by my shoes from local women, so that I can pick them up personally and see, meer, talk to the women that are selling. Also, I can pay cash, which I prefer.

The cool thing is that you can even do some background digging. For instance, I buy shoes from women that have businesses. They tend to have socials filled with pics. For example, I bought shoes of some consultant that actually has pictures on her socials wearing the actual shoes.

For me personally, those things add to the overall excitement.
1n2

Post by 1n2 »

I posted this a few years back.....
I hope you can adapt this........ let me know what ya think ?
This worked for me for years and years although recycling kinda slowed it up towards the end...I stopped when I got married (again)

ok here we go.......this is a brief outline......

I put a suit and tie on went to a couple of towns away from me.
Went into a few charity shops saying that a customer of mine does the wardrobe for an amature dramatic society and they asked me to ask all my customers and everyone if they have womens shoes in ANY condition as they are always desparately needed.........(I would go on that mens shoes they find as they can easily adapt but as womens are more suseptable to "fashions" so its harder for them).

I went on "they can make a small donation so any that you might be discarding would help them greatly".

I also took a print out of a fake email to show them of the "twins" asking me to help!
Well basically that was it. Agreed it was tough to start but as it worked a charm I "hit" more and more towns it was unbelievable how many I got ..ok so I ended up throwning 90% out but oh the remaining 10% !!!!!!
All I had to do was drive around once a month and pick em up..I used to get around 4 or so bin bags full of shoes each month for about a £5-£10 in donations ...all was left was to sort the ones I wanted.........how my heart would pound when I got the bags home.....
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

I got bored of only getting shoes so took it to another level. I’m sure some of you guys already know my both threads but in case u don’t you can read about my adventures here:
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... =6&t=76268
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

Marofeet wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:54 am I got bored of only getting shoes so took it to another level. I’m sure some of you guys already know my both threads but in case u don’t you can read about my adventures here:
Glad that worked out for you considering how involved and complex it sounds. Im more of the work smarter not harder types.
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

iFusedshoes wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:31 pm
Marofeet wrote: Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:54 am I got bored of only getting shoes so took it to another level. I’m sure some of you guys already know my both threads but in case u don’t you can read about my adventures here:
Glad that worked out for you considering how involved and complex it sounds. Im more of the work smarter not harder types.
Sweet score.. I generally do the same. I have a few fake accounts on IG with custom painted shoes uploaded. I message " Im an artist looking for beat up shoes. The more wear and tear the better. Gives them character. What do you have? (Notice, Im assuming the close by asking them WHAT they have to sell instead of WILL you give me or DO you have any shoes.)

I want to step it up a level. I fantasize about pumping a warm and sweaty pair fresh off a womans feet without her knowing. Guys in apartment complexes have it easy. How do you we fuck a freshly worn pair without them knowing..
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

You have to work hard to achieve that unfortunately. Once u work your way out, it’s child’s play.
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

iFusedshoes wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:40 pm
Sweet score.. I generally do the same. I have a few fake accounts on IG with custom painted shoes uploaded. I message " Im an artist looking for beat up shoes. The more wear and tear the better. Gives them character. What do you have? (Notice, Im assuming the close by asking them WHAT they have to sell instead of WILL you give me or DO you have any shoes.)

I want to step it up a level. I fantasize about pumping a warm and sweaty pair fresh off a womans feet without her knowing. Guys in apartment complexes have it easy. How do you we fuck a freshly worn pair without them knowing..
That’s the thing, once you taste getting fresh and warm shoes and socks there is no going back. I don’t think I’d buy shoes from any girl online so they’d be shipped to me, it must be in person and she has come meet me already wearing the shoes.
It’s a win win situation because i get to see and photograph their feet and i also get to keep/borrow their absolutely fresh shoes and socks.
Since i started borrowing shoes i also make sure i get their “daily” shoes because it usually provides the best and the freshest scent. It could also lead to crazy good situations where i get to enjoy and cum on their feet. I currently have 6 girls that allow me to cum on their soles so i think it pays off