Odor and heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bcnfootlover3

Odor and heels

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Hi guys! I’ve recently buy some worn shoes but sadly the odor is not as strong as I would like... there’s a just a nice but subtle smell... Stupid question, do you know any possible way to make it stronger? Check the beauties!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
PavoBreda

Re: Odor and heels

Post by PavoBreda »

Bag them and leave them in a car on a hot sunny day? It do happens that I’m in a similar situation. I’ll let you know if that helped ;-)
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I agree with the method of leaving them in a hot car. I’ve done this a few times. It doesn’t always work since a lot depends on the condition and material of the shoe, but it doesn’t hurt to try.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Just checked after two days bagged in car with 32 degree celcius weather: definitely more perfumy and leathery!