Who Likes My Sisters Slut heels?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

RJX

Re: Who Likes My Sisters Slut heels?

Post by RJX »

Those blue heels are so sexy. Looks like something she might have worn to a prom. Love her other shoes too.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Great job loads of cum 😍
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

popiti wrote: Sat Sep 12, 2020 5:11 am Mmmmm so hot. Hope u can do more with her other shoes
IMG_2264.JPG
I might post more with these slutty wedge heels when I get a chance
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

Her sexy cork wooden wedges are so high they give me wood everytime. The cork seems to absorb her scent too.
I love it when girls wear them really high. How can girls be surprised by fetish guys getting off to their shoes when they wear such sexy exaggerated heels? Such shoes deserve to be fucked hard and cummed, just like the girls who wear them.
Which ones would you cum first? The blue ones? The wedges? Or maybe her sexy flats?
yellowpanda8

Post by yellowpanda8 »

Wow quite the women in your house. Tough for a girlfriend maybe to compete. Are you sisters nylons hanging out
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

sniff-guy wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 7:35 am sb1.jpgsb2.jpgsb3.jpgsb4.jpgsb6.jpgsb7.jpg
Dude...this thread is fucking amazing! The heels and white flats are sexy as fuck on their own but the fact that they are your sister's shoes just makes it a million times hotter! I will be watching this thread closely for new and exciting updates.

P.S: very nice cock!
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

sniff-guy wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:43 am scf1.jpgscf2.jpgscf3.jpg

I ended up coming in these ones, triggered by a memory I have of her shoeplaying in them, dangling, and then slapping them repeatedly against her exposed sole at one point, making a slapping sound that nearly made me cum in my pants at the time as I sat beside her staring and hiding an awkward hard-on for her tease show...
The though of her Slap, slap slapping against her bare soles gets me fap fap fapping til I explode a frustrated, perverted load, creaming her cream flats...
I cum so good in her shoes, the kinky thrill of it gets me going...
This totally sounds like a scene out of a eritica story. These flats look so sexy as is but look so much hotter with your cum in them. If I were you I would've slid my dick inside every pair of shoes she has just so my dick can be in the same place her feet had been. I LOVE THIS!
crap25

Post by crap25 »

Please do the heels and let see some pics when she where the shoes😀
morgoth83

Post by morgoth83 »

'd love to see some of her stockings too ! she must be hot in this fuck-me heels
danglove

Post by danglove »

sniff-guy wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 9:43 am scf1.jpgscf2.jpgscf3.jpg

I ended up coming in these ones, triggered by a memory I have of her shoeplaying in them, dangling, and then slapping them repeatedly against her exposed sole at one point, making a slapping sound that nearly made me cum in my pants at the time as I sat beside her staring and hiding an awkward hard-on for her tease show...
The though of her Slap, slap slapping against her bare soles gets me fap fap fapping til I explode a frustrated, perverted load, creaming her cream flats...
I cum so good in her shoes, the kinky thrill of it gets me going...
Amazing description made me hard thinking of this scene.
Please take a video next time
My sister does the same thing shoeplay and slap the shoes on her soles
I want so bad to put my cock between the shoe and her sole!