Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

User avatar
mtlhh15
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Canada

Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by mtlhh15 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:36 pm

A couple of months ago, I posted a pic of my wife's heels which she is willing to part with. As expected, there wasn't much interest. However, one pair of heels did, unexpectedly, spark interest - and we did receive few questions about her old Aldo platform heels:

forsale.jpg


So, I wanted to show you a bit more of them, and what followed. This is a pair she has had for many years, since before we got married, but she doesn't wear them any more. Platforms are not really her style now. But here's what she looks like in them - mind the arch:

arch.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Caymen
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by Caymen » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:55 pm

mtlhh15 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:36 pm
A couple of months ago, I posted a pic of my wife's heels which she is willing to part with. As expected, there wasn't much interest. However, one pair of heels did, unexpectedly, spark interest - and we did receive few questions about her old Aldo platform heels:


forsale.jpg

So, I wanted to show you a bit more of them, and what followed. This is a pair she has had for many years, since before we got married, but she doesn't wear them any more. Platforms are not really her style now. But here's what she looks like in them - mind the arch:


arch.jpg
So are the ones in question for sale?

User avatar
mtlhh15
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by mtlhh15 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 pm

Few shots of their insides... Genuine leather, but well worn, with toe prints:

IMG060943.jpg

IMG060944.jpg

IMG060945.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
mtlhh15
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by mtlhh15 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:00 pm

Caymen wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:55 pm
mtlhh15 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:36 pm
A couple of months ago, I posted a pic of my wife's heels which she is willing to part with. As expected, there wasn't much interest. However, one pair of heels did, unexpectedly, spark interest - and we did receive few questions about her old Aldo platform heels:


forsale.jpg

So, I wanted to show you a bit more of them, and what followed. This is a pair she has had for many years, since before we got married, but she doesn't wear them any more. Platforms are not really her style now. But here's what she looks like in them - mind the arch:


arch.jpg
So are the ones in question for sale?
Yes, pm me

Caymen
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by Caymen » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:03 pm

mtlhh15 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 pm
Few shots of their insides... Genuine leather, but well worn, with toe prints:


IMG060943.jpg

IMG060944.jpg

IMG060945.jpg
what size are they?

Caymen
Posts: 199
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by Caymen » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:04 pm

mtlhh15 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 pm
Few shots of their insides... Genuine leather, but well worn, with toe prints:


IMG060943.jpg

IMG060944.jpg

IMG060945.jpg
what size are they?

User avatar
mtlhh15
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by mtlhh15 » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:08 pm

Caymen wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:04 pm
mtlhh15 wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 8:59 pm
Few shots of their insides... Genuine leather, but well worn, with toe prints:


IMG060943.jpg

IMG060944.jpg

IMG060945.jpg
what size are they?
Size 9

User avatar
mtlhh15
Posts: 128
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:13 pm
Location: Canada

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by mtlhh15 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:36 am

Here's a couple of pics of my cum shots in them:

IMG061029.jpg

IMG061024.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

winnipegguy
Posts: 25
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:30 pm
Location: Winnipeg, Canada

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by winnipegguy » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:21 pm

Any updates ;)

cumthenlick
Posts: 252
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:13 am

Re: Wife's Beige Platform Heels

Post by cumthenlick » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:31 pm

Very nice woulfnt mind seeing more

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Caymen, chris54321, dinkxols, lorenzo95, Shoesnatcher and 6 guests