fucking the wives chucks

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converseaddict

fucking the wives chucks

Post by converseaddict »

after a trip to the shops i couldn't resist fucking her warm swetty chucks. she put the shopping away then took her sweaty bare feet out of her converse before jumping in the shower. they where still warm when i grabbed them. with one over my nose i slid my cock between the laces and rubber toe cap. after a handful of motions i came instantly, cum oozing down the runner toe cap
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
converseaddict

Re: fucking the wives chucks

Post by converseaddict »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

prizee

Post by prizee »

I did the same with my mother's fitness sneakers the other time it was still hot
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

Awesome job dose she know
I love how she has them laced
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Hot stuff. She doesn't know what you do with her chucks, does she? Do her feet get very stinky?
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

she know's i like converse. she has no idea i fuck them of cum on them. she puts them straight back on the next day and has no idea my dick has been in them or that they have cum on them
sneakerhead

Post by sneakerhead »

converseaddict wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:25 pm she know's i like converse. she has no idea i fuck them of cum on them. she puts them straight back on the next day and has no idea my dick has been in them or that they have cum on them
That’s amazing do u chat on ig or Kik
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmmh pleas more
Shoechef914

Post by Shoechef914 »

Lets see her feet!