Does your Girlfriend wears heels during sex

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Caymen

Does your Girlfriend wears heels during sex

Post by Caymen »

hi

Has anyone got any stories of when they had sex and there girlfrend wore heels during it.
mr_and_mrs_messy

Re: Does your Girlfriend wears heels during sex

Post by mr_and_mrs_messy »

Definitely. And depending on her mood I cum on her bare feet, her shoes, or occasionally in her shoes. And the best bit is she leaves it to me to clean up, and I don't clean any of it
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

yeah, stilletos, boots, canvas shoes
P4ul6inch

Post by P4ul6inch »

Hell yeh she does I cum on her bare feet and on her heels while she wears them
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

My wife loves it when I get kinky and cum on her feet -- and even pull off her heels to do it. My wife has a favorite pair of green, kitten-heel sandals that she wears everywhere, even in our bed when we're having sex. They have taken so much cum (mine, and friends) that they're actually a little bit sticky, which I love to hear the squish-click sound as she walks. Her left shoe has only had my cum on it, and I have turned her on a bit by slipping the shoe of her foot and jerking to completion, and licking her shoe clean after I do. She competes with me for the opportunity to lick the cum off her shoe!
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

mr_and_mrs_messy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:22 am Definitely. And depending on her mood I cum on her bare feet, her shoes, or occasionally in her shoes. And the best bit is she leaves it to me to clean up, and I don't clean any of it
U ever cummed in her shoes and then she wore it.
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

FLshoeguy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 am My wife loves it when I get kinky and cum on her feet -- and even pull off her heels to do it. My wife has a favorite pair of green, kitten-heel sandals that she wears everywhere, even in our bed when we're having sex. They have taken so much cum (mine, and friends) that they're actually a little bit sticky, which I love to hear the squish-click sound as she walks. Her left shoe has only had my cum on it, and I have turned her on a bit by slipping the shoe of her foot and jerking to completion, and licking her shoe clean after I do. She competes with me for the opportunity to lick the cum off her shoe!
Please show ua the shoes u mentioned please
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

P4ul6inch wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:54 am Hell yeh she does I cum on her bare feet and on her heels while she wears them
so she wears cum filled heels
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Caymen wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:17 am
FLshoeguy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:37 am My wife loves it when I get kinky and cum on her feet -- and even pull off her heels to do it. My wife has a favorite pair of green, kitten-heel sandals that she wears everywhere, even in our bed when we're having sex. They have taken so much cum (mine, and friends) that they're actually a little bit sticky, which I love to hear the squish-click sound as she walks. Her left shoe has only had my cum on it, and I have turned her on a bit by slipping the shoe of her foot and jerking to completion, and licking her shoe clean after I do. She competes with me for the opportunity to lick the cum off her shoe!
These are not hers, but they're identical to hers. They're Mossimo sandals from Target.
aa352313d64efc90cbd0ae750fdb76de.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

FLshoeguy wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:03 pm
Caymen wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:17 am
These are not hers, but they're identical to hers. They're Mossimo sandals from Target.aa352313d64efc90cbd0ae750fdb76de.png
They are horrible she needs to wear something better in the bedroom