Wife’s heels: some new photos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sucker4heels

Re: Return after years

Post by sucker4heels »

mr burns wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 9:10 am 50D8A3AA-9701-4835-902F-EC1429949C0B.jpeg

Her heels
Nice collection!
My favorites would be the entire row of black ones on the top shelve.
My cock trample page on ManyVids: https://heels_shoes_boots.manyvids.com/

Have over 3.000 pairs of shoes, heels and boots… maybe I need help LOL
Shoe*boy

Re: Wife’s heels: some new photos

Post by Shoe*boy »

Hi guys I’m new here, I would like to say this site is awesome, please add me as a friend so I can get chatting. Thanks
SHOE*BOY
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
plus47

Post by plus47 »

Amazing. Lucky guy, your wife is so sexy, beautiful, awesome.
She wears great sexy shoes and additional amazing sexy and attractive outfits.
Thank you for sharing the amazing pictures with us, looking forward to see more from your hot wife.
xfucker

Post by xfucker »

18 CM heels, leather. That's a woman ;)
Redfusion858

Re: Heels addicted wife closet and pictures - accepting request

Post by Redfusion858 »

mrtickles wrote: Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:20 am I would love to tie her up and give her nylon feet a well deserved tickling after teasing us all with her sexy, out of this world, yummy heels, legs and yummy body..!!
Of course, tons of cum would be shot all over her heels and feet..lol..!!

Would be great seeing a group of guys cumming all over those legs and sexy feet!!!!!!
I've always loved the idea of watching my wife as she lets a group of men cum all over her high heeled feet
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

Does she wear these out and about in town ?

If so....bet she gets some looks....and a few men cumming in their pants or saying to their wives ".just got to go to the toilet in the shopping cente luv..."
I can picture a whole row of men wanking furiously in urinals...in the sinks....anywhere!!
[/quote]

Everytime my wife wears heels in public and I notice men staring at her feet, I get so turned on when i try to imagine how many of them are going to wank thinking about her
mr burns

Post by mr burns »

plus47 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:24 am Amazing. Lucky guy, your wife is so sexy, beautiful, awesome.
She wears great sexy shoes and additional amazing sexy and attractive outfits.
Thank you for sharing the amazing pictures with us, looking forward to see more from your hot wife.
Some new photos
Last edited by mr burns on Tue Aug 25, 2020 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
mr burns

Post by mr burns »

xfucker wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:37 pm 18 CM heels, leather. That's a woman ;)
Her highest heels is a platform 17cm peep toe.
Without platform she have some 13,5cm pointy pumps
mr burns

Post by mr burns »

Redfusion858 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:32 pm Does she wear these out and about in town ?

If so....bet she gets some looks....and a few men cumming in their pants or saying to their wives ".just got to go to the toilet in the shopping cente luv..."
I can picture a whole row of men wanking furiously in urinals...in the sinks....anywhere!!
Everytime my wife wears heels in public and I notice men staring at her feet, I get so turned on when i try to imagine how many of them are going to wank thinking about her
[/quote]