Shoes from random girl

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xx2010xx

Shoes from random girl

Post by xx2010xx »

I haven't posted for awhile as nothing really exciting is going on with me besides the usual shoe fucking of my collection, until today! Many have been impacted by COVID19. I am fortunate to still have my job and making my regular income as an essential worker. However, some aren't so lucky, including many young college females. I took advantage of this situation today.

I was putting gas in my car and I noticed this REALLY petite Asian girl at the pump next to me. When I say petite, she has a thigh gap 😍. She was mumbling and cursing a little, so i looked over to see what was going on and asked her if she was OK, she replied that her card kept getting declined and that she really needed gas to get to home from work. I did felt a little bad because she won't get paid until next week so I offered to pay for her gas. She was really thankful and very adamant about paying me back, so she asked for my info. She just got out of work, so she was wearing all black, and I noticed her flats. In a joking tone, I said if she gave me her flats, we can call it even. She was laughing quite hysterically because she thought I was kidding, she informed me that she wouldn't want to punish my nose by taking them off since she does a lot of walking around and sweating at the restaurant where she works.(lol little did she know, this turned me on and gave me a boner). I finally convinced her I was serious, so she goes to her trunk, takes out a pair of flip flops, slips her flats off her cute feet, puts her feet in her flip flops and hands me her flats. She asked me what was it about her flats that I liked. I told her I like to collect worn out shoes and have my "way" with them. At this point she had this intrigued and curious look on her face haha. My car's gas tank was full so the gas pump shut off automatically. We said our goodbyes and as I was walking over to the driver side of my door with her flats in my hand, I heard her say WAIT. She ran to her trunk and dug up a pair of trashed sandal heels! She's had them since she was 16 and she wore them a lot! She handed them over to me, thanks me again and goes back to her car. I had her flats in my hand the whole time I was driving and I couldn't stop sniffing them! They're still warm, moist, and they smell like corn chips mixed with vinegar! I just came home and i cant wait to fuck these shoes!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... TqnzfRDFaV
loafer_lover

Re: Shoes from random girl

Post by loafer_lover »

Holy smokes man that’s HOT! What did her feet look like? Too bad you couldn’t have gotten a pic of her wearing them but hey...still a big win in my books! Good job!
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

loafer_lover wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:07 pm Holy smokes man that’s HOT! What did her feet look like? Too bad you couldn’t have gotten a pic of her wearing them but hey...still a big win in my books! Good job!
Her feet were beautiful 😍. Skinny, long toes, very distinct Achilles tendon. I could worship them for hours. I was so mesmerized by her feet that I just stood there staring lol. Didn't cross my mind to take a picture.
stayonurtoes

Post by stayonurtoes »

Wow, incredible story, and the best sort of way to get shoes from a woman: straight from her feet and from someone not into it for the money. Envious of your incredible luck!
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice