Need these

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

Caymen
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Need these

Post by Caymen » Thu Jul 09, 2020 1:47 am

Deric wrote:
Wed Jul 08, 2020 11:32 pm
I’d love a footjob from her in those stockings! She have more?
Why would u

Caymen
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Need these

Post by Caymen » Thu Jul 09, 2020 2:12 am


Lwcumdry
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:32 am

Re: Need these

Post by Lwcumdry » Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:32 am

Buying the mix no6 pair from her today

Caymen
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Need these

Post by Caymen » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:00 am

Lwcumdry wrote:
Sat Jul 11, 2020 2:32 am
Buying the mix no6 pair from her today
Haven't heard from her today?

Deric
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 5:55 am

Re: Need these

Post by Deric » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:59 am

I bought a pair. She met me. I smelled her stinky feet n her her shoes. Omg. She let me rub them. And she gave me a great bj

User avatar
Leevoy
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:39 am
Location: On Campus

Re: Need these

Post by Leevoy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 am

Deric wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:59 am
I bought a pair. She met me. I smelled her stinky feet n her her shoes. Omg. She let me rub them. And she gave me a great bj
For real? That's pretty epic. Details please????

Caymen
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Need these

Post by Caymen » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:19 am

Deric wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:59 am
I bought a pair. She met me. I smelled her stinky feet n her her shoes. Omg. She let me rub them. And she gave me a great bj
Did she want to give u a bj or did u force her to give u one?

Deric
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 5:55 am

Re: Need these

Post by Deric » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:50 am

Leevoy wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 am
Deric wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:59 am
I bought a pair. She met me. I smelled her stinky feet n her her shoes. Omg. She let me rub them. And she gave me a great bj
For real? That's pretty epic. Details please????
Yes it happened. Cayman can confirm. He emails her.

Caymen
Posts: 153
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Need these

Post by Caymen » Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:52 am

Deric wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:50 am
Leevoy wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:04 am
Deric wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:59 am
I bought a pair. She met me. I smelled her stinky feet n her her shoes. Omg. She let me rub them. And she gave me a great bj
For real? That's pretty epic. Details please????
Yes it happened. Cayman can confirm. He emails her.
Did u force her to do it or did she offer

Deric
Posts: 29
Joined: Tue May 07, 2019 5:55 am

Re: Need these

Post by Deric » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:38 am

No. I didn’t force her. I wasn’t expecting it. She just took my pants off and knelt in front of me. She was going to town. Her $100 heels I paid her $30.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aldonis, Bootsandpumps, feetloveaffair, Footjob00000, petr0707, Shoesnatcher and 22 guests