Shoe cumming advice

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicklovesbootshox

Shoe cumming advice

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Need advice from the forum, a friend and I have a shoe based relationship, she sends me pics of the shoes shes wearing, I occasionally send her shoes from Poshmark or Mercari I think she would look good in. One time when we first met she let me borrow a pair of heels to "play" with, I used them for a week then gave them back, and she has never let me borrow shoes again.

Shes crazy cool, she knows about my occasional crossdressing, she knows about all of my sexual fantasies and fetishes, yet I cant seem to get her to agree to letting me "play" with some of her heels and or boots. We have talked before about me making messes in her shoes, and she always says that it would be hot. Im needing some advice on what I need to do or say to get her to agree to this fun we both could have.