do you force your girlfriend to wear cum filled heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

Re: do you force your girlfriend to wear cum filled heels

Post by Mr.m6 »

Footjob00000 wrote: ↑Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:43 am I have tried this with multiple GF's in the past with no success. All my exes have been really open with my foot fetish and let me suck their toes and lick their soles as well as give me FJ's but when it came to cumming inside of any pairs of heels or even sandals, it was a hard no. The closest I ever came close is with my most recent ex. She would wear these latex heeled ankle boots for me while I fucked her and after her feet got all sweaty, I would take one pair off and smell/lick her foot while fucking her then pulled out and jizzed over her boot. She was def the kinkest girl I have ever been with but even then I feel like alot of girls just would rather not to have cum inside their shoes.
This is true, my wife lets me cum on her feet and her shoes but its not like something that shed ask for. She does it to make me happy. I am very great full for her letting me indulge my fetish but yeh I also agree no girl want to have their feet or shoes jized.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Idontcare0420

Post by Idontcare0420 »

Last edited by Idontcare0420 on Wed Oct 20, 2021 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dior99

Post by dior99 »

My wife wears cum filled heels boots flats mostly everyday and she loves it if it's my cum or a strangers mum she loves wearing them she will also lick the cum clean even if its a strangers cum too she loves cum
Patrick72

Post by Patrick72 »

dior99 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:02 am My wife wears cum filled heels boots flats mostly everyday and she loves it if it's my cum or a strangers mum she loves wearing them she will also lick the cum clean even if its a strangers cum too she loves cum
That is awesome!!
Pheromonefanatic

Post by Pheromonefanatic »

If by "force" you mean cum her shoes without her awareness then yes :twisted:
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

dior99 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 13, 2021 6:02 am My wife wears cum filled heels boots flats mostly everyday and she loves it if it's my cum or a strangers mum she loves wearing them she will also lick the cum clean even if its a strangers cum too she loves cum
Be nice if you lived in the USA I would love to cum in them!!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

I do. New York. Wife

Shoecumcplny on Kik. Msg me