Do u cum your girlfriends heels during sex?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Caymen

Do u cum your girlfriends heels during sex?

Post by Caymen »

do u cum your girlfriends heels during sex?

If yes then how do u do it, does she aporove or does she moan about it? Does she take the heel off for u to cum in it and the put it back on or what

If you don't then why?
droid1959

Re: Do u cum your girlfriends heels during sex?

Post by droid1959 »

My wife wears heels quite often for sex, and she knows I fuck some of my fav shoes of hers. She even watched the vids of me fucking her shoes, while fingering her clit. I've gotten a few shoejobs to cumming from her. So I'm sure if I pulled out and cummed all over her shoes during sex it'd be no issue to her.
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

droid1959 wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 7:12 am My wife wears heels quite often for sex, and she knows I fuck some of my fav shoes of hers. She even watched the vids of me fucking her shoes, while fingering her clit. I've gotten a few shoejobs to cumming from her. So I'm sure if I pulled out and cummed all over her shoes during sex it'd be no issue to her.
What sort of heels does she wear for sex?
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Over the years GF’s have enjoyed being a little kinky in the bedroom & haven’t really been too bothered if I want blow in their heels. If it was one of their favourite pairs they were a little worried at first but once it happened a few times & they knew I was cleaning up after they didn’t mind. As long as it wasn’t visible on the outside & I cleaned up the insides, I could grab her feet blow in her heels & they would walk to the bathroom to get wet wipes for me to clean up :) always nice hearing them talk how it feels inside their heels lol....
Caymen

Post by Caymen »

Atlas wrote: Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:40 pm Over the years GF’s have enjoyed being a little kinky in the bedroom & haven’t really been too bothered if I want blow in their heels. If it was one of their favourite pairs they were a little worried at first but once it happened a few times & they knew I was cleaning up after they didn’t mind. As long as it wasn’t visible on the outside & I cleaned up the insides, I could grab her feet blow in her heels & they would walk to the bathroom to get wet wipes for me to clean up :) always nice hearing them talk how it feels inside their heels lol....
Does she wear heels full of cum