It felt so good (long distance friend satisfies a sandal fetish)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

fixation5170

It felt so good (long distance friend satisfies a sandal fetish)

Post by fixation5170 »

I won't waste a bunch of words talking about background and instead get right to it.

A long time, and long distance friend of mine regularly entertains my foot fetish through pics and we decided to take it to the next level by having her mail me her shoes so I can indulge in them. We settle on a few pairs with a pair of worn-in sandals she referred to as her "summer sandals" being the feature piece. She was excited to send them to me and I was itching to get my hands, and other things, on them.

Here's some pics of her feet and showing off the sandals:
arches.cleaned.jpg
photo_2019-10-18_22-13-13 (3).cleaned.jpg
photo_2019-10-18_22-13-13.cleaned.jpg
After a couple days they make it here and I get them in my hands and they are flawless.

I undid them to get a good look at the prints and some very hot dirt and crud. They smell.
2.jpg
Toe close ups
3.jpg
4.jpg
Licked a little... salty and aromatic and feminine
5.jpg
Slurped this one clean, finally tasting her is amazing.
7.jpg
Time to cum
8.jpg
She sent more sandals in the box so I will post more as I get around to them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
sandalfan1

Re: It felt so good (long distance friend satisfies a sandal fetish)

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can''t wait to see what else she sent. Does she want to see pics of what you do to her sandals?
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:41 am Can''t wait to see what else she sent. Does she want to see pics of what you do to her sandals?
She sent some wedges, some birkenstocks and some kitten heel type sandal things. The birks have an incredible smell.

She seems a little interested in it, she encouraged me to go play with a pair (the birks) out of the box before and I think she liked seeing the result. As far as her personally being into it, she's sent me dildo foot job pics and sucked her toes for me so I think she's kind of into the foot fetish at least. She told me she had an ex that she gave foot jobs to. She's been taking more care of her feet too, lotioning and stuff. I do know she loves the attention she gets from showing me her feet and really wanted to send me the sandals, so I imagine she probably is getting something out of this too. I'd love to convince her to get some pics and video of her playing with her shoes and I think it might be in the realm of possibility.
Fapping for flip flops. Stroking for sneakers. Beating it for boots. Jerking cock for Birkenstocks. Get it? :lol:
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

fixation5170 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:26 am
sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:41 am Can''t wait to see what else she sent. Does she want to see pics of what you do to her sandals?
She sent some wedges, some birkenstocks and some kitten heel type sandal things. The birks have an incredible smell.

She seems a little interested in it, she encouraged me to go play with a pair (the birks) out of the box before and I think she liked seeing the result. As far as her personally being into it, she's sent me dildo foot job pics and sucked her toes for me so I think she's kind of into the foot fetish at least. She told me she had an ex that she gave foot jobs to. She's been taking more care of her feet too, lotioning and stuff. I do know she loves the attention she gets from showing me her feet and really wanted to send me the sandals, so I imagine she probably is getting something out of this too. I'd love to convince her to get some pics and video of her playing with her shoes and I think it might be in the realm of possibility.
You're super lucky. Keep pics and stories coming.
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Incredibly lucky guy! Can't wait for more
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

Here are a couple more pair from the box. First are the pics she took for me and then the pics I took when I got them. Haven't fucked around with these yet
photo_2019-09-23_11-52-07.jpg
IMG_20200406_123651.jpg
photo_2019-09-23_11-52-57.jpg
IMG_20200406_123720.jpg
We've been talking flip flops lately, specifically a worn out pair she thinks I'll like. She knows I like how her shoes smell and taste and I'm hoping to get her to try licking and smelling them herself.
photo_2020-04-18_16-30-19.jpg
Here's a pic of her licking between her toes. I think she's got it in her, what do you think, guys?
photo_2019-12-29_19-28-24_filtered.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Those polka-dot wedges are so nice, can't wait to see a load in them! :lol:

OMG THAT TOE LICKING PIC :twisted: :twisted:
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

We've been talking more about her feet and flip flops and wearing these sandals in for me. They're apparently thin and flexible foam. Her feet are looking so hot lately, hopefully I can get her to worship them for me...
1.cleaned.jpg
2.cleaned.jpg
floplove

Post by floplove »

Looks like some good times ahead with those sandals
fixation5170

Post by fixation5170 »

She's been teasing me more with her legs, feet and sandals lately. She mentioned she'll have some privacy soon (she's a married mom and always busy). Definitely feels like we're working up to something kinky.
photo.cleaned.jpg
photo_2.cleaned.jpg