Coworker's Heels (Updated 1/14)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converselover110

Re: Me, Myself and Ladies Heels (updated 7/8 )

Post by converselover110 »

I love those black and white peeptoes! Great job!
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

jack46 wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 08, 2020 2:05 am Amazing update and great photos๐Ÿ‘
Thx
heels_cummer2001

converselover110 wrote: โ†‘Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:46 am I love those black and white peeptoes! Great job!
Yes those black and white peep toe heels were amazing. Especially finding pics of her wearing them and seeing her at work wearing them too.
heels_cummer2001

Re: Fucking and Cumming in Mother In Law's Heels (Updated 9/15)

Went to a dinner event party with wifey and Mother In Law a few weeks ago. Mother In Law wore a pair heels that I've never seen her wear before and the only thing that came to mind was I've gonna fuck cum in those heels. A few days later and so I did.
Untitled 00.jpg
Untitled 0.jpg
Untitled 1.jpg
Untitled 2.jpg
Untitled 3.jpg
Untitled 4.jpg
Untitled 6.jpg
Untitled 7.jpg
Untitled 8.jpg
Untitled 9.jpg
Untitled 10.jpg
Untitled 11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Love those strappys with the nylon toes showing. Great job my friend
Buck1269

Post by Buck1269 »

Lovely heels look great to cum with
heels_cummer2001

wifey-heels wrote: โ†‘Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:19 pm Love those strappys with the nylon toes showing. Great job my friend
Thx, MIL doesn't wear them anymore. Well at least from these last other events we been going to. I'll see if I can get the wife to ask for them since MIL doesn't wear them anymore.
heels_cummer2001

Buck1269 wrote: โ†‘Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:39 am Lovely heels look great to cum with
Yes they were indeed a blast to cum on.
heels_cummer2001

Re: Almost Got Caught Updated 12/8

The other day as I was leaving work I walk by our receptionist's desk and something caught my attention. I did a double look and notice a pair of heels under her desk. I quickly grab them and went into the empty office room right next to our receptionist's desk. The heels looks like they were brand new and only been try on. There was barely a hint of sweet lotion smell and small toe prints. I started to have some fun with them and was trying to figure how am I gonna cum on these new heels without her noticing anything. As I was still thinking of plan I heard what sounds like heels walking up the stars before entering my office floor. I freak out and rush to go put the heels back where I found them and hide 4 desk cube away. Sure enough it was our receptionist and she came back to grab something at her desk and left. I waited about 15 min and went to go grab the heels again to finish what I started and the heels were gone. I was so SAD!!!!!!!! but kind of relieve at the same time.
0.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lololoheel

Re: Almost Got Caught Updated 12/8

Post by Lololoheel »

heels_cummer2001 wrote: โ†‘Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:39 am The other day as I was leaving work I walk by our receptionist's desk and something caught my attention. I did a double look and notice a pair of heels under her desk. I quickly grab them and went into the empty office room right next to our receptionist's desk. The heels looks like they were brand new and only been try on. There was barely a hint of sweet lotion smell and small toe prints. I started to have some fun with them and was trying to figure how am I gonna cum on these new heels without her noticing anything. As I was still thinking of plan I heard what sounds like heels walking up the stars before entering my office floor. I freak out and rush to go put the heels back where I found them and hide 4 desk cube away. Sure enough it was our receptionist and she came back to grab something at her desk and left. I waited about 15 min and went to go grab the heels again to finish what I started and the heels were gone. I was so SAD!!!!!!!! but kind of relieve at the same time.

0.jpg1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg
Wooooow amazing heels, amazing photos and amazing historys!! I love it please keep posting plss