X

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slider6

Re: Moms new boots plus others over thanksgiving

Post by Slider6 »

Shoesnatcher wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:08 am Mom called me earlier about errands and how she had to run to another town to get, she then asked me about buying some “summer”shoes, because she thinks I need some.. she said she was thinking about buying some vans for herself if she could find a deal. I told her to buy some, then we hung up. She then txted me and said “ because my converses just reappeared on day” then sent some laughing emojis. I think she wants to talk about them.. I mean I might have went a little over board in them.
Very very hot 😍
Lukas_wk

Post by Lukas_wk »

Last edited by Lukas_wk on Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoesnatcher

Post by Shoesnatcher »

K
Last edited by Shoesnatcher on Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=Shoesnatcher post_id=1036080 time=1587834000 user_id=98849]
I mean she’s always wore all her shoes, with my cum.. she definitely noticed her 1 converse was gone that one time.. plus all the stains. I mean they are loaded with them. But she still wears them. Outsides look half way new and insides are trashed. She told me what vans she’s was looking at, also a few weeks ago she mentioned some white sperrys.. she sent a pic of those, idk if she ever bought them. I just wonder if she’s told me this as a stay away.. or more of, I hope your attracted to them. I’m a fan of scent and I know those size 8s will fill up quick, sockless in the the summer
[/quote]

.....wow, excited to see where this goes, hope you 'played along' a little with the txts??......
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Shoesnatcher wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:00 am I mean she’s always wore all her shoes, with my cum.. she definitely noticed her 1 converse was gone that one time.. plus all the stains. I mean they are loaded with them. But she still wears them. Outsides look half way new and insides are trashed. She told me what vans she’s was looking at, also a few weeks ago she mentioned some white sperrys.. she sent a pic of those, idk if she ever bought them. I just wonder if she’s told me this as a stay away.. or more of, I hope your attracted to them. I’m a fan of scent and I know those size 8s will fill up quick, sockless in the the summer
I know what you mean 😍
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Shoesnatcher wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 9:00 am I mean she’s always wore all her shoes, with my cum.. she definitely noticed her 1 converse was gone that one time.. plus all the stains. I mean they are loaded with them. But she still wears them. Outsides look half way new and insides are trashed. She told me what vans she’s was looking at, also a few weeks ago she mentioned some white sperrys.. she sent a pic of those, idk if she ever bought them. I just wonder if she’s told me this as a stay away.. or more of, I hope your attracted to them. I’m a fan of scent and I know those size 8s will fill up quick, sockless in the the summer
I know what you mean 😍
tito3987

Post by tito3987 »

Any updates?!? Would love to see some sandals or flip flops for the summer!!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

tito3987 wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:39 am Any updates?!? Would love to see some sandals or flip flops for the summer!!

Please tell us more. I think she likes it but it's a slippery slope
Shoesnatcher

Post by Shoesnatcher »

K
Last edited by Shoesnatcher on Thu Jul 30, 2020 4:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Need to see those black Franco Sarto booties again!!!