Wife's Black Patent Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

francky63

Re: Wife's Black Patent Heels

Post by francky63 »

Oui si tu peux poser à côté des collants faire des photos et ejaculer sur les chaussures fais vidéos si tu peux
louislu

Post by louislu »

mtlhh15 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:39 pm Just a quick refresher for the Holiday Season, to let you know that the heels are still being worn and doing fine:

...your wife has a stunning collection of shoes 🥰
dru604

Post by dru604 »

mtlhh15 wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 1:39 pm Just a quick refresher for the Holiday Season, to let you know that the heels are still being worn and doing fine:

damn id love to cum dump those
I would love to cum in women' used high heels or flats!
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

dior99 wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:10 am
My wife has a few men that cum her heels she talks to either I or her post them off to them for them to cum
Does she just lend them out and get them back later? Or does she actually watch the friend cum in them, both in the same room?
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

Thank you all for the amazing comments. We were not aware her heels would still attract this much interest!
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

aldonis wrote: Mon Dec 25, 2023 5:20 am Her feet and heel are incredible !!!! thanks !
Thank you! I am completely in love with her feet. I find them amazing every time I see them, and I see them every day!

dangeroussail wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:09 am Amazing! Can we see more?
We will try to post more pictures.

francky63 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:45 am Oui si tu peux poser à côté des collants faire des photos et ejaculer sur les chaussures fais vidéos si tu peux
https://www.shoesession.com/forum/downl ... &mode=view

louislu wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:33 am ...your wife has a stunning collection of shoes 🥰
Thank you! Yes, she has a nice collection - the difficult part is to keep the number optimal for sufficiently frequent wearing. :wink:

dru604 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:38 pm damn id love to cum dump those
Who doesn't? :wink:

Shoedaddy wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 1:53 pm Does she just lend them out and get them back later? Or does she actually watch the friend cum in them, both in the same room?
She has lent them in the past, but after one other pair was lent and never returned, she is not very keen on lending her heels out.
mtlhh15

Post by mtlhh15 »

Not too long ago, after coming home from a busy day at work, she just took the heels off and threw them away carelessly on top a box of office supplies... And I was quick to snap a picture - mind the cum stains on the left shoe:

:wink:
louislu

Post by louislu »

mtlhh15 wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 9:42 pm Not too long ago, after coming home from a busy day at work, she just took the heels off and threw them away carelessly on top a box of office supplies... And I was quick to snap a picture - mind the cum stains on the left shoe:

:wink:
...was the cum stain left by you or a colleague of hers at the office?
shoesr

Post by shoesr »

love to see for real
Workshoe

Post by Workshoe »

You wife need a pair of black louboutin pigalles to wear for work and let Men use as there cum dumps