My Wifes Cummy Flats and Shoes (update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

Re: My Wifes Cummy Flats and More.

Post by Mr.m6 »

mario420mario wrote: ↑Thu Jan 16, 2020 5:30 pm Looking for people to share their daughter sister wife gf etc. If you send me their stuff in the mail like bras underwear or they're high heels I will fuck them and cum if I can keep them and in return you will get custom videos and pictures

kik daxsam
or Facebook me
https://www.facebook.com/JulianAndersonsex420
Pass, I can do all of that myself lol
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

Last edited by mario420mario on Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

mario420mario wrote: ↑Thu Jan 16, 2020 11:16 pm anyone cashapp 150$ to $shallas90 or google pay shallas90@gmail.com right now my friend will get a pedicure and a pair of heels and wear them and mail them to you. price pays for printed photos in the heels and heels to purchase shipping is 20$ inside the u.s.
Dude stop spamming on posts make your own.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

ok sorry
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

mario420mario wrote: ↑Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:00 am ok sorry
Can you please delete your post from this thread thanks
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

After holding my jizz in for over a week I decided to bust a fat load in my wifes sexy flats. After the first I busted another one. Then when she came home from work I made her put them on so I could blow a third load on her foot while wearing them. My goodness there was sooo much cum. Last is today after it dried.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Luckiest man around!! Living the dream
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

So the next day my wife was headed to the store so I told her wear those flats for me. She wore them and when she arrived she was telling me that the cum had melted and was making a squishy sound every time she took a step. I was rock hard at that point. I then told her ok take it off slowly so I can see. The cum had melted and gotten all over the bottom of her feet and toes. So she went to take a shower and meanwhile I fucked her left flat and put the right one to my nose until I blasted another load in her right flat. The the following day after seeing it all dry I decided to leave another load in there 😏.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Hell yeah!!
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Fucken hell yes! So hot!!