My Wifes Cummy Flats and Shoes (update)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nadtg

Re: My Wifes Cummy Flats and More.

Post by nadtg »

Mr.m6 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:32 am So Black Friday I took my wife out to get some flats specially for me to fuck when I wanted to bust in her shoes. We found some wannabe rockstuds and oh my did they look sexy. She wore my favorite super worn pointy flats out that day. Then when we got home I made her wear the flats I bought her. I ended up fucking her soles and busting all over her feet.
Could you post a picture of the black flats on the first picture ?
Jasonmatt441

Post by Jasonmatt441 »

Mr.m6 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:52 pm
Jasonmatt441 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 2:10 pm I want to lick them feet right out of them tan flats ;) mmmm all warm and sweaty ;)
Its awesome. I love it when she goes to work in her shoes and tell her not to take her shoes off until I do. I then burry my face in her feet licking and sucking all over her feet. I usually then fuck her feet until I bust a fat load all over her feet.
That would be hot if she had someone at work ask to smell her flats or buy them from her because you know they would be jacking off to her feet aroma mmmm
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

nadtg wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:56 am
Mr.m6 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:32 am So Black Friday I took my wife out to get some flats specially for me to fuck when I wanted to bust in her shoes. We found some wannabe rockstuds and oh my did they look sexy. She wore my favorite super worn pointy flats out that day. Then when we got home I made her wear the flats I bought her. I ended up fucking her soles and busting all over her feet.
These?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Those are sexy!
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Mr.m6 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:31 am
These?
Oh yes. Are they smelly ?
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Did she end up purchasing the rockstud heels?
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

nadtg wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:38 pm
Mr.m6 wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:31 am
These?
Oh yes. Are they smelly ?
Very smelly, thats why I bought her new ones because they smell so bad .
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

BusinessHeels wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:57 pm Did she end up purchasing the rockstud heels?
No she picked the tan flats instead
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Heres a load I dropped in her flat after she wore them to work all day. The last picture is today when they dried up. Shes only had the for a few weeks and they are coming along nicely.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

Last edited by mario420mario on Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:24 am, edited 1 time in total.