Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - another pair of AF1’s cummed (08/01/21)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie

Aliülger354

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Asian model cum on soles (18/11/20)

Post by Aliülger354 »

do you have a video while cumming on her feet?
and do you know how old she is?
Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Asian model cum on soles (18/11/20)

Post by Marofeet »

Aliülger354 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:46 pm do you have a video while cumming on her feet?
and do you know how old she is?
I do but it’s crappy, can’t see the moment of cum as i accidentally covered the scene with muself.
She is in her early-mid twenties but not so sure about the actual age. She is a professional model (not a foot model tho)
e551218

Post by e551218 »

wow like the girl. in think she enjoys your actions.
should next time
get som pics on her shoe locker :-)
always happy to read and see. please feed us.
NEW!!!
nice sneaker lady with
xxx pictures

https://onlyfans.com/sneakgirl_com/
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

Thanks so much for the story and pics. Those feet look so gorgeous and it’s amazing she is so relaxed. I love the way you’ve taken the pics of her lovely feet but you can see all of her lying their. When you said she must have been asleep I did wonder if that might spoil the quality of her feet. I find that feet that haven’t been in shoes for ages can loose their smell and even loose their softness but those feet look delicious. Thanks again, always great to read about your work!
Stevly

Post by Stevly »

Thanks for the update. Eagerly awaited 😊
§hOe§

Post by §hOe§ »

Awesome as usual! Have been following your content since the beginning (with breaks) and I’m still impressed and jealous. Keep up the good work, even if responses are not don’t pay up for your effort. Great job!!
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

e551218 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:47 pm wow like the girl. in think she enjoys your actions.
should next time
get som pics on her shoe locker :-)
always happy to read and see. please feed us.
She must be keeping her shoes in her room as i saw no shoes at all. I think she is just hungry for money that’s all
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

sneakerfun wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 12:04 am Thanks so much for the story and pics. Those feet look so gorgeous and it’s amazing she is so relaxed. I love the way you’ve taken the pics of her lovely feet but you can see all of her lying their. When you said she must have been asleep I did wonder if that might spoil the quality of her feet. I find that feet that haven’t been in shoes for ages can loose their smell and even loose their softness but those feet look delicious. Thanks again, always great to read about your work!
Thanks mate 😁 she is very pretty too tbh and has a great body.
Yeah the smell really wasn’t the strongest but i enjoyed it anyway.
I will be posting more soon as i have plenty lol
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

§hOe§ wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:53 am Awesome as usual! Have been following your content since the beginning (with breaks) and I’m still impressed and jealous. Keep up the good work, even if responses are not don’t pay up for your effort. Great job!!
Look who is back again! I thought you were gone for good ;)
Yeah well not much changed in my life when it comes to foot content but it got a bit more intensive. I hope you’ll stay around for longer this time ;) much more stuff coming soon!
Marofeet

Post by Marofeet »

I’ve decided to meet up with the Thai girl, she became my very usual girl and she seems to enjoy getting her feet cummed and fucked by me.

It was very difficult to find a quiet spot as there was a lot of people around.
While waiting for my foot girl, i have spotted another girl wearing really beaten up AF1’s. I approached her and said:
Me: hi, i know it’s a bit unusual but i can’t help to notice your shoes are pretty worn out. You see I’m doing my photography project involving shoes like that (showing her the pics i already took), would you be interested in participating? We could exchange instagrams and be in touch
Her: sorry but I’m really busy with work at the moment and i won’t be able to help you
Me: okay thanks then!
That was the first time I’ve tried it but being really horny helps my courage a lot.

Back to the main story though. My girl arrived and we decided to move as there was 2 cars parked in front and back of my van with somebody sitting inside so it would be too risky.
We found a fairly quiet spot with nobody around and got to the back.
She was wearing her orange/white AF1’s and soles ankle socks.
She laid on her stomach and put her feet up as always.

I took one shoe off and the sweaty perfumy smell hit me, the socks were really sexy and dirty.
I smelled the sock for few seconds and took another shoe off.
I told her:
Me: i really like your socks, they’re hot
Her: really? Thank you, glad you like them, i hope you like the smell

I took her socks off as the temperature was getting highet and sniffed these super soft silky toes. The smell was unbelievable, she was clearly trying to stink up her feet for me.
I started sucking on her toes and sniffing the other foot.
Once the foot was wet enough i put my member between her toes and squirted some pre-cum on them.

While still smelling the other foot i rubbed my dick on the sole i already had some fun with.
Did this for few minutes but decided it’s time to end this...
Lowered both of her feet and placed my dick between her feet. I told her to start moving it until i cum. She is clearly inexperienced with FJ’s but that makes it even sexier.
I shot a massive load on one of her soles and she kept moving her beautiful feet up and down. With a lot of cum dripping from both her feet she smeared it all over left sole not even realising.
I then asked her:
Me: so, do you want to lick your feet now?
Her (looking at my massive load): ummm... if I’m honest not really... you see i don’t like licking cum so much... i always gag when i do.

She then cleaned her feet and we opened the door. To my horror there was someone sitting in the van directly behind me but it seemed like he was distracted with documents so hopefully didn’t see us get out.

Hope you enjoy this story as well :)

https://imgur.com/a/0wYujed