Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Asian model cum on soles (18/11/20)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, minni, sh03s, Mrs.HB, cumheels, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess

Nils14

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - another new girl lending her shoes for cum (18/09/20)

Post by Nils14 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:55 pm

Marofeet wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:00 am
Thanks guys, in a meantime i will post a picture of the girl wearing shoes i cummed several times... it’s really is a massive turn on for me
https://imgur.com/a/s9uBvZT

her shoes was smelly?

Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - another new girl lending her shoes for cum (18/09/20)

Post by Marofeet » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:40 pm

Nils14 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:55 pm
Marofeet wrote:
Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:00 am
Thanks guys, in a meantime i will post a picture of the girl wearing shoes i cummed several times... it’s really is a massive turn on for me
https://imgur.com/a/s9uBvZT

her shoes was smelly?
Check previous posts and you will find the entire story

Marofeet

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - returning girl - cum in borrowed shoes (27/10/20)

Post by Marofeet » Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:42 pm

e551218 wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:42 pm
man thanks for this. to give away the AF1 is shame. nevertheless i like the girls feet.

give as more. i’m addicted :-)
Yeah it is a shame but it’s fine, got too many shoes anyway.
She also complained saying “i think I’m slowly getting bunions”. Not a turn on for me that’s for sure, don’t think I’ll be meeting her anytime soon

I have some other stories containing cumming on girl’s feet

sockboy410

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - returning girl - cum in borrowed shoes (27/10/20)

Post by sockboy410 » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:30 pm

Marofeet wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:42 pm
Oh? Don't keep us in the dark!

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:57 pm

sockboy410 wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:30 pm
Marofeet wrote:
I’ll post soon ;) just met my favourite girl, the Latina for some foot fun... she is so perfect and her feet are the best I’ve had

Adversary

Post by Adversary » Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 am

Marofeet wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:57 pm
sockboy410 wrote:
Marofeet wrote:
I’ll post soon ;) just met my favourite girl, the Latina for some foot fun... she is so perfect and her feet are the best I’ve had
Have you tried the Facebook marketplace? I've asked so many chicks to take pics of them wearing the shoes/boots to get an idea on how they look on someone and it's a fucking goldmine. Never attempted to go out and bu them tho.

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:21 am

Adversary wrote:
Thu Oct 29, 2020 5:46 am
Marofeet wrote:
Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:57 pm
sockboy410 wrote:
Marofeet wrote:
Have you tried the Facebook marketplace? I've asked so many chicks to take pics of them wearing the shoes/boots to get an idea on how they look on someone and it's a fucking goldmine. Never attempted to go out and bu them tho.
Thanks for the suggestion but I’d have to build my Facebook page first to actually convince some girls. There is a lot of places where u can get a lot of girls and i must say instagram was like that for me recently

sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun » Thu Nov 12, 2020 12:52 am

Any plans to meet up again or has lockdown stopped that? If so you will have to make do with the shoes you have and the memories!

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:06 am

Hey guys,

Really sorry i wasn’t posting but i just wasn’t in a mood for long stories.

I’m gonna tell you a story that happened about a month ago and was as enjoyable as any other.

I have noticed one of my regular foot friends (the Asian model girl https://imgur.com/a/BGqYN2C - she is a bit of a bitch but hot so can’t complain too much) returned to
London (she is travelling quite a bit) so i contacted her. She of course was more than happy to meet and was willing to do it next day.
She told me her flat is completely empty most of the time so i can come over whenever.

I let her know the next morning that I’m in the area and could pop in and have some fun.
She must’ve woken up recently cuz told me
“Give me 15mins and I’ll be ready”. Unfortunately the 15mins. turned into 1hr instead though...
I rang the bell and she let me in, i walked up the stairs and there she was, barefoot with her nails painted baby blue.
I slipped off my mask to speak to her and she scolded me badly
Her: keep it on! It’s not a joke! It’s a serious thing!
Me: ummmm okay I’m sorry... i will have to remove it tho cuz how else will i actually smell your feet and all...

She didn’t reply to my comment but instead told me:
Her: so what should i do?
Me: well i don’t know, should we do it right here in the living room? The windows are open, neighbours might see the entire act
Her: yes, we will do it in here, and neighbours? I don’t care, i don’t even know them and it’s not like I’ll be staying here for long
Me: okay then, lay on the sofa on your stomach and stretch your feet towards me.

She laid on her stomach and passed me her feet. I found a little pouf there and supported her feet with it so they were laying flat with her soles upwards.

Her: just make sure you don’t stain anything as i share this room with my flat mates
Me: okay, do u have a tissue or a paper towel?
Her: on the kitchen counter

So i grab the towel and put it underneath her feet. Took the camera out and managed to take 3pics and then it died on me... tough luck but i had a back up. I always record my little adventures and i planned to do the same this time.
I set that additional camera on another pouf nearby and positioned it towards her sexy feet. I then said to her

Me: listen i will have to touch you with my... u know... otherwise I won’t be able to control where it’s flying...

Silence... i took it as “okay go ahead” so i started the fun.

First sniff and a bit disappointed, not much smell but the soles so soft... sniffing between her blue painted toes and licking slightly. Then i took my member out and slapped it on her soles... no reaction. So i start rubbing him hard on her toes and her sole... still ignoring it. I was sniffing and licking the other foot while rubbing my dick on the other one.
I couldn’t last too long so i shot at her sole and accidentally cummed on her carpet as well (oops)

I got the towel and wiped her feet clean. Paid her the money and left. She told me i could visit whenever to have some fun so might do it again soon.

I screwed up with both pics and the recording but tried to save all the best bits for you to see. Hope u will enjoy!

https://imgur.com/a/hXF3cnB

Cocochanelle

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Asian model cum on soles (18/11/20)

Post by Cocochanelle » Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:41 am

great update dude!