Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Another sexy story with FJ... 30/07/20

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

lover

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Sexy Story Just Arrived... 27/07/20

Post by lover » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:23 am

Thanks for the story, so she did put on the sneakers barefoot afterwards? How great!

bellybash

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Sexy Story Just Arrived... 27/07/20

Post by bellybash » Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:02 am

This is NUTS!!!

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:08 am

Hey guys, I’m sure you’re all waiting for updates so here it is.

I’ve made plans to meet with the other girl to have some fun with her feet. She seemed pretty excited about it to the point i got worried it’s some kind of trap lol. I said “fuck it” and decided to meet her anyway as this could be some good fun.
We met at the station, she was wearing her black huaraches with white ankle socks. We had a little chat on our way to the van. When we arrived she seemed to be a bit nervous and as she said:

Her: I’ve never done this before, you’ll be the first
Me: not a surprise if you never met a guy with a foot fetish
Her: and you? Is that your first time doing it?
Me: (laughing to myself a little) not the first time that’s for sure
Her: (bit shocked) seriously? So when did you do it the last time?
Me: umm last week?
Her: (now shocked for reals) wow, how much r u paying them?
Me: well half of what I’m paying u now 😂

She smiled and we got in. She was gonna take her shoes off but i stopped her. Told her i would do it myself and to lay on her stomach.
When i removed the shoe the sock was really damp and dirty, i smelled it and wasn’t disappointed, the smell was of a damp, cheese and an old sneaker.
Her: do you like them?
Me: hell yeah, they smell amazing
Her: i wore them just for you for few days
Me: thanks, they’re wonderful
And proceeded with the other shoe.
When i had enough of her socks i took one off and took another deep whiff. The smell wasn’t really strong, smelled very fresh with a hint of cheese. I started sucking her toes madly and licking her soles. She laughed a little and said “it tickles” but didn’t stop me.
Took another sock off and smelled deeply then asked:
Me: can i touch your feet with my... you know
Her: sure go ahead

So i put my meat on her wet soles. I started playing with the dick between her soles while jerking off, then grabbed them both and fucked them together.
I knew i was about to finish so covered her ass in case my explosion gets there. I asked her:
Me: can i finish now?
Her: i thought you would jerk off and finish on them...
Me: okay if that’s what you prefer

So i grabbed my member and went for it still pressing him against her toes. There was a lot of cum between her toes now, i also splashed it on her arches and was finished.

Unfortunately she was very insecure about eating my cum and i didn’t want to force her so just let it go (oh well still had fun).

She sat up and cleaned them, she pointed at her perfectly painted toes and said
Her: i painted these for you
Me: thank you, they look gorgeous
Her: did you like my feet when doing it?
Me: do you think I’d cover them with my cum if i didn’t?
She smiled and kept wiping them off.
We said bye and that we will meet again to do the same.

I loved the experience but still preferred the Latina over all the girls so far. Hope u enjoyed the story though!

https://imgur.com/a/rrxlWan

Marofeet

Post by Marofeet » Fri Jul 31, 2020 1:19 am

lover wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:23 am
Thanks for the story, so she did put on the sneakers barefoot afterwards? How great!
Yeah she did indeed :)

nadtg

Re: Borrowing girls shoes and cumming in them - Another sexy story with FJ... 30/07/20

Post by nadtg » Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:48 am

Your stories are so hot. Please keep sharing