Cum on my wife's pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pvcguy01

Cum on my wife's pumps

Post by pvcguy01 »

edit
Last edited by pvcguy01 on Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slinkyheels

Re: Cum on my wife's pumps

Post by Slinkyheels »

I’ll be only too happy to oblige. Please put me to the front of the queue! I’m in London so shipping costs will be low of your both in the UK too.
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Let me at them, I'll fill them up with love
pvcguy01

Post by pvcguy01 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 3:31 pm I’ll be only too happy to oblige. Please put me to the front of the queue! I’m in London so shipping costs will be low of your both in the UK too.
Will keep you in mind but hoping to find someone in the USA! Thanks!
Wornoutflats

Post by Wornoutflats »

I’m in the USA and love to cum into my GF work sneakers and flats.. she still doesn’t know I do it lol.. if I really like the shoe I’ll put on her ankle sock over my hard on and fuck her shoes and Cum into the sock and throw it back in the dirty laundry bin lol.. would send pics of me doing it as well.. would love a good pair of smelly work flats if your wife has some but heels are good too but better if they have visible wear on the insides or smell
NiceShoes

Post by NiceShoes »

im interested, I can take pix and vids, I post on xhamster
The messier the better!!
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/31043
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

I'm interested as well! I've done this before on her and it is always so fun. Haven't done it in awhile though.
pvcguy01

Post by pvcguy01 »

phoselover wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:53 am I'm interested as well! I've done this before on her and it is always so fun. Haven't done it in awhile though.
Sounds great, I have a few other people interested too. I'd love to hear more about what you'e done before.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Very sexy I'm up for it
thepablo

Post by thepablo »

Soooo... I've been in contact with pvcguy01 and we've arranged for a session with his wife's heels. Long story short, I got the heels, had some fun with them and sent them back for his wife to wear. Want to know more? Sit back, relax and enjoy the photo-story!

For starters, I've never done this before and I was quite unsure about it. I've read way too many stories in here about these kind of deals gone wrong, and I couldn't be bothered to become one of them.

But his wife's heels and the photos he posted just had something... I don't know, I've rarely experienced it, but something inside me said "do it, it'll go ok. These heels are definitely something you'll regret if you miss them"

So I did, we exchanged a few messages, told each other's stories, and decided to go for it. We carefully planned everything, heels were going to be missing for a few days only, I would play with them the day I received them and send them back the morning after so hopefully she wouldn't notice them missing.

Weather got in between and the delivery was postponed by four days, we were both writing each other frantically in anticipation for the delivery, it was the first time for both of us so we were understandably nervous and excited at the same time.

Then they eventually came in!

I was delayed at work that day and couldn't wait to finish and go home; when I grabbed the box I was shaking with anticipation. What will they look like? Are they going to be well worn? Will they smell? Will they be clean? Dirty? New? Old? Oh my... the road home seemed neverending.

I got to my room, carefully unwrapped the package and opened the box, I was savouring the moment like a poker player slowly uncovering his deck of cards. I took my time, slowly pulled the box out of the wrapping paper, and opened it. In front of me were these beautiful heels, shiny black leather, absolutely stunning.

I picked one and enjoyed looking at it, analyzing every detail from the heel, to the sole, to the insole, to the pointy toebox. To my slight disappointment they were brand new, had no smell other then the "factory-new" scent and showed no signs of wear. But they were still gorgeous!

I couldn't wait to cum in them, I knew licking them wouldn't be nearly as exciting as with a more used pair, but still I wanted to give it a go.

I imagined her feet in them, as in the photos posted, and although there was no smell the feeling was overpowering. After giving them the love they deserved, I enjoyed playing with them around my cock. They felt great and I knew I was getting close...

Until I couldn't hold it anymore and I blasted my cum into her shoe, making sure I wouldn't stain the outside as it would be clearly visible in a new shoe. Our agreement was I would have cummed them gently and wouldn't make a mess of them to keep it less noticeable.

It was so great, thinking I was cumming a pair of shoes that would soon be worn by a stranger, something I rarely experienced in my life and certainly never in this carefully planned fashion.

I enjoyed the feeling and sat there thinking of the whole ordeal, and what a turn on it had been since the beginning.

To be continued...
Last edited by thepablo on Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.