Coworker let me borrow her shoes so I blasted them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Coworker let me borrow her shoes so I blasted them

Post by sandalfan1 »

I was at work a few weeks ago and really feeling like blasting a pair of borrowed shoes so I approached my coworker and told her that my wife was wanting to borrow another pair of shoes. They were in a set of pics from the last time I borrowed her sandals so I used that as a way in to talk about the current ones I wanted to blast. You can find that thread here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=70303&p=935279&hili ... ls#p935279

I described them to her at work and she remembered the ones I was talking about. I wanted those ones because I had seen her wear them a lot last summer. Unfortunately we have to wear closed toed shoes at work so I am somewhat limited. I told her I would text that night with more specifics. I didn't realize the conversation would go the way it did. I was super excited. Here's the conversation.
Text 1.jpg
Text 2.jpg
At this point I decided to try and press my luck. I told her that they would come back sticky and asked if that was okay.
Text 3.jpg

So she gave me the shoes on a Wednesday and I asked if my wife could keep them through the weekend. She said that would be fine. When I got the shoes from her I couldn't get home fast enough. I looked them over really well and gave them a good sniff. They smelled similar to the sandals I borrowed from her. Not much smell at all, just a dusty foot odor. I figured if any of her shoes would have a smell it would be these ones.
Before 1.jpg
Before 2.jpg
Bottoms 1.jpg

I got to work enjoying every contour of these shoes. The laces tickled my cock as I thrust in and out of them. I blew my first load in short order and spread it around evenly. I did the same with the other 3 loads. I didn't clean up a thing and gave them back to her.

Load 1
Load 1.jpg
Load 1 spread.jpg
Load 2
Load 2 spread.jpg
Load 1&2 spread and dry
Load 1 &2 dry 1.jpg
Load 1 & 2 dry 2.jpg
Load 3
Load 3.jpg
Load 3 spread.jpg
Load 4
Load 4.jpg
Load 4 spread.jpg
These are what they looked like right before I returned them. I gave them to her on my lunch break so they had time to dry.
Load 4 final.jpg

Then I waited util I saw her wear them at work again and texted that night to see if she felt anything. Here is what she said.
Text 4.jpg
Text 5.jpg
I tried to get pics of her wearing them but there were too many people around. I may try to borrow these again in the future and leave a much bigger load in them. It was a really fun session with a perfect ending!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
the_nightfox

Re: Coworker let me borrow her shoes so I blasted them

Post by the_nightfox »

Great job. I didn't realize women can be so naive/oblivious sometimes when it comes to this "thing of ours".
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Thats fucking ballsy.

Let her wear them for a bit and definitely borrow them again. Hopefully she doesnt clean them and you can see her toe imprints in ur cum
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I don't think she cleaned them at all. She wore them all day that Friday. It was super hot to see her walking in my cum! It really doesn't hurt that she is a super cute Mexican woman with some really sexy curves.
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

super hot little story.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I just ordered a pair of flats to cum and let my coworker wear. I will start a new post when they arrive and post a link to it in this post. Here are what the flats look like. I am going to cum them a lot and then let her borrow them for the summer to get them nice and well worn.
flat 1.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
foofoot

Post by foofoot »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:53 pm I just ordered a pair of flats to cum and let my coworker wear. I will start a new post when they arrive and post a link to it in this post. Here are what the flats look like. I am going to cum them a lot and then let her borrow them for the summer to get them nice and well worn.

flat 1.jpg
Super hot. Love it. Can't wait to see the results!!!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Nice
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow
adidasflipflops

Post by adidasflipflops »

Hot!!!!