If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

weitzman2
Posts: 75
Joined: Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:14 am

If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by weitzman2 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:47 pm

A tough question I know but my top 3 would probably be:

Natalie Morales (NBC reporter)

Stephanie Ruhle (Financial reporter)

Jadiann Thompson (a local smokeshow news anchor in my area)

There's countless others but in my Junior High/High School days it would have been Katie Couric and Ann Curry.

sexishoe2000
Posts: 423
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:50 am

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by sexishoe2000 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:41 pm

ALL THESE LOUBOUTINS AWAITING A REALLY GOOD FUCKING...MMMMMM...WHAT DO YOU THINK?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ilovepursesandpumps
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:26 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by ilovepursesandpumps » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm

Everybody's favorite Spice Gurl...Victoria Beckham! OR Kim Kardashian! Those two shoe collections are outta this fucking world, judging by the pics i've seen!! I would probably have one of their pumps somehow stuck up my ass before all was said and done!! Not one pair of either of them would be free of my DNA! I would wet them thoroughly!!

ilovepursesandpumps
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:26 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by ilovepursesandpumps » Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:32 pm

sexishoe2000 wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:41 pm
ALL THESE LOUBOUTINS AWAITING A REALLY GOOD FUCKING...MMMMMM...WHAT DO YOU THINK?
I would drown them in cum!! I would pass out from over exposure to the scent of leather and foot odor, with a pump stuck over my face resembling an oxygen mask.

shoeexplorer
Posts: 198
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:43 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by shoeexplorer » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:31 pm

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm
Everybody's favorite Spice Gurl...Victoria Beckham! OR Kim Kardashian! Those two shoe collections are outta this fucking world, judging by the pics i've seen!! I would probably have one of their pumps somehow stuck up my ass before all was said and done!! Not one pair of either of them would be free of my DNA! I would wet them thoroughly!!
Problem is with celebs like that, they probably wear each pair once and never again. Whereas the lesser celebs, have more worn shoes.

shoobay
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by shoobay » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:16 pm

What is the backstory behind all those beautiful heels piled up in a filthy bathroom? Great pics!!

hop3l355
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by hop3l355 » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:58 pm

Blake Lively, without a doubt

ilovepursesandpumps
Posts: 871
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:26 pm
Location: Las Vegas

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by ilovepursesandpumps » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:37 am

shoeexplorer wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:31 pm
ilovepursesandpumps wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:28 pm
Everybody's favorite Spice Gurl...Victoria Beckham! OR Kim Kardashian! Those two shoe collections are outta this fucking world, judging by the pics i've seen!! I would probably have one of their pumps somehow stuck up my ass before all was said and done!! Not one pair of either of them would be free of my DNA! I would wet them thoroughly!!
Problem is with celebs like that, they probably wear each pair once and never again. Whereas the lesser celebs, have more worn shoes.
I agree! The female celebs known for their shoe pics get requests to model shoes, most likely. They probably have over 100 pair of shoes.
The ones who are not very well known may have 40-50-60 pair of shoes.

User avatar
Slinkyheels
Posts: 776
Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:34 pm
Location: London

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by Slinkyheels » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:16 pm

For me it’s got to be Nicola Sturgeon. As far as I’m concerned she should be the first minister for shag-able shoes, not first minister for Scotland!

radared1
Posts: 2057
Joined: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Re: If you could raid one celeb/newsbabes shoe closet who'swould it be??

Post by radared1 » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:51 pm

How about the former president of the Phillipines, Helga Marcos

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 183279456, amosapatos, dearfoams, neg, presh, tbaletic, Thor Cockhammer and 10 guests