Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

The Demin Heels i fucked today...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Shocked that there's no real interest in these...
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

:twisted: Wow those denim heels are so unique and amazing. I have a fetish for heels and jeans and love your images here especially with thick loads of spunk oozing out of them. :evil:
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Leevoy wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 8:13 pm :twisted: Wow those denim heels are so unique and amazing. I have a fetish for heels and jeans and love your images here especially with thick loads of spunk oozing out of them. :evil:
Thank you so much. Happy to oblige privately if you want more. Just PM me your email address
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Excellent Thread and Background Stories - please keep it up

i bought these sexy wellworn Mules from Natalja from Russia

ImageImageImageImage
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

LOVE THE TOE PRINTS!!!!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

I must say you have great taste in shoes - love just about all of them. I especially like some of the ones from the lawyer friend of yours. Those black satin open toe ankle strap ones with all the soiled wear: fucking amazing. I would fuck one and lick the other until it was as clean as I could get. Then fuck the one that I licked clean while licking the other clean. Knowing they'd still be soiled no matter how hard I cleaned them would make me want to try even harder, and I'd drain myself multiple times as I tasted her toe prints and imagined her wearing them all day at her office, driving around, and doing everything a girl does when showing her hot toes off.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Also have to give you some credit for making me cum multiple times with the Spanish girl story. I don't normally get turned on by stories of married women getting fucked when told from the male's perspective, but when the woman obviously wants it as bad as she did, and does everything that she did to you, not giving a fuck or thinking about her husband, that is hot. At that point she is going to fuck someone, so might as well be you! I can imagine her texting you and just begging for cock in her mouth. Sooo fucking hot. I have a girl friend at work that started doing the same thing to me. Haven't fucked her (in fact I've had to turn her down multiple times, I'm worried she's a bit crazy), but still have some good stories and have gotten off on how she acts.

I'm married and the thought of my wife wanting and fucking another guy (even better just some guy that she met selling shoes) makes me extremely horny lately, so I suppose the story kind of satisfied that for me!
thepablo

Post by thepablo »

ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker you are the man! I rarely post in here, but I felt like I *had* to compliment you on your stories, good Sir.

I share your same passions, any and all of them, and I loved the short and to-the-point storytelling... amazing.

You almost brought me to the point of starting my own thread with the (many) stories I lived in the past... who knows. For the time being I hope to enjoy more of your wonderful stories.
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Thank you gentleman. @thor cockhammer @thepablo. Very happy to know. I had almost given up on this thread. And i still have about 20 more pairs of heels!