Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: 'what the f#*ks in my shoe' moments

Post by italianboots »

......my girl is such a fucking prick tease.......she has been thrashing the same pair of heels for work the last few months......

I get home on Friday night and find them kicked off at the back door all muddy???........get a txt shortly after......'forgot my keys and had to get the one from out the back, left you my shoes to clean....NO JACKING OFF INSIDE THEM'

..........not sure this is what she had in mind, but oh well!!!!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Bloody love it :)....man JB would have to be the most incredible woman I know! Wearing heels to work with lotion spread inside both those gorgeous heels! We gotta get pics of her sexy feet putting them on:)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

........think its just you and me Atlas, I'm ok with that :lol:

Enjoy her Monday my friend!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

No thank you JB :).....seeing you slip them on my god, just gorgeous! I’m imagining you sitting there legs crossed, just looking at your arches, your sitting having a coffee reading a book, & without taking your eyes off the page, you lean slightly forward & stick your finger in under your arch because of an itch & then run your finger down further under the balls of your feet feeling how squishy it is still :) .....so no, thank you jb :) x
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

She has absolutely the most sexiest feet I've ever seen. Then to top it off she constantly puts them into the hottest shoes & heels with cum in them.....a dream girl.
louislu

Post by louislu »

italianboots wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:43 am ......my girl is such a fucking prick tease.......she has been thrashing the same pair of heels for work the last few months......

I get home on Friday night and find them kicked off at the back door all muddy???........get a txt shortly after......'forgot my keys and had to get the one from out the back, left you my shoes to clean....NO JACKING OFF INSIDE THEM'

...this is not the most truthful story since that series of pictures is dated from 2007, hence 13 years ago :mrgreen:

...so you may have just awakened from a 13-year coma period last Friday night, which could be at the origin of that amnesia though 😂

...notwithstanding the blatant lack of genuineness of that surrounding story, those pictures remain awesome 😘
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=louislu post_id=1055943 time=1599490449 user_id=72902]
[quote=italianboots post_id=1055711 time=1599334997 user_id=2803]
......my girl is such a fucking prick tease.......she has been thrashing the same pair of heels for work the last few months......

[/quote]

...this is not the most truthful story since that series of pictures is dated from 2007, hence 13 years ago :mrgreen:

...so you may have just awakened from a 13-year coma period last Friday night, which could be at the origin of that amnesia though 😂

...notwithstanding the blatant lack of genuineness of that surrounding story, those pictures remain awesome 😘
[/quote]

...........ahem.........those pictures are from yesterday morning buddy.........not 13 years ago......????
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

uh-oh......looks like your secretary is off to make an official complaint! :roll:
Last edited by italianboots on Thu May 13, 2021 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
PavoBreda

Post by PavoBreda »

Wow that soaking foot is amazeballs
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Really loved the little converse picture set and story. Would love to see them more! Maybe the story could be a girl's feet stink a lot and the parents make her keep her sneakers on the the porch. The neighbor boy comes over every night and cums her stinky chucks and she just thinks her shoes are still sweaty from the day before?