Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heyheyhey55555

Re: 'what the f#*ks in my shoe' moments

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

finfan1 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:02 pm Really loved the little converse picture set and story. Would love to see them more! Maybe the story could be a girl's feet stink a lot and the parents make her keep her sneakers on the the porch. The neighbor boy comes over every night and cums her stinky chucks and she just thinks her shoes are still sweaty from the day before?
Second that, that sounds hot
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=heyheyhey55555 post_id=1056376 time=1599749459 user_id=49727]
[quote=finfan1 post_id=1056294 time=1599692520 user_id=82757]
Really loved the little converse picture set and story. Would love to see them more! Maybe the story could be a girl's feet stink a lot and the parents make her keep her sneakers on the the porch. The neighbor boy comes over every night and cums her stinky chucks and she just thinks her shoes are still sweaty from the day before?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmmm ok........think Ive got some pics that could work and will snap a few with my girls feet this weekend......... 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Yes it is convenient that your GF and her younger sister share the same shoe size........... :) :D :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

italianboots wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:23 am Yes it is convenient that your GF and her younger sister share the same shoe size........... :) :D :lol:
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

[quote=italianboots post_id=1056424 time=1599761510 user_id=2803]
[quote=heyheyhey55555 post_id=1056376 time=1599749459 user_id=49727]
[quote=finfan1 post_id=1056294 time=1599692520 user_id=82757]
Really loved the little converse picture set and story. Would love to see them more! Maybe the story could be a girl's feet stink a lot and the parents make her keep her sneakers on the the porch. The neighbor boy comes over every night and cums her stinky chucks and she just thinks her shoes are still sweaty from the day before?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmmm ok........think Ive got some pics that could work and will snap a few with my girls feet this weekend......... 8)
[/quote]

OK here we go fella's..........Kelly is just home from a long shift waitressing.........and her converse are feeling the heat!!

......seems that her family have decided (for her) that her sneakers 'live outdoors'.......

gee........none of you guys live nearby do you???........you guys wouldn't take advantage of a hard working girls sneakers left out on the porch for the night??....... 8) :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Thu May 13, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

....poor Kelly....just her luck....there seems to be a 'sneaker guy' living nearby........ :D 8)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Another long shift for Kelly on Monday.........and her converse seemed to be a little more funky than normal??.....

.....they definitely gonna have to live outside tonight.......open to the elements.......and the horny neighbors.... :lol:
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Another busy day for Kelly...........and busy evening for the sneaker perv from next door........no rest though here she is heading off for work again Wednesday morning........

...........a puddle????......maybe someone needs to use a tissue when they're done....... :D
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Thank you! Really amazing pictures and story. Poor little Kelly. If only her feet weren't so stinky then she wouldn't have to deal with her chucks being filled with gooey loads every night..not that she has any clue that's what it is!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Geez finfan1 thats not you next door is it......... :D

Kelly's cummy week press's on.......no rest for the gorgeous!

.......I think she's starting to wonder a little though......what has this been a puddle in her Chucks 3 or 4 days in a row????????...........
Last edited by italianboots on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.