Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dtb305

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by dtb305 »

The bowling alley scenario is incredibly hot.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

The part about her entising the guy to load them sounds hot as fuck! Luck SOB behind the counter at that bowling place!
Ken_Masters31

Post by Ken_Masters31 »

Super hot!! Let us know if the bowling alley situation pans out! Looking forward to more pics :D
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Big idea. :twisted:
It is easy to see that the shoes were taken if dry spots of cum were left inside them.
Let we know :-) :P
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Make sure she uses big implications to him. Lol
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Oh, and did you manage to download the video your friend sent you?
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Great update @Diesel, looking forward to some bowling action.
ericwu0721

Post by ericwu0721 »

Hi Diesel love all the stuff that u posted, did your bowling plan succeed?
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

We're not totally sure. The place was jam packed so we don't know if anyone would've had the time to smuggle them into the bathroom and fuck them. It was pretty hott however when we walked up to the bowling shoe booth and my wife slipped off her warm stilettos and handed them to the clerk behind the counter in exchange for bowling shoes. I know he had to get a scent as he took them. You can usually smell them if they've been on her feet for 8-10 hours. To make things hot we decided to rush home and have sex in her rented bowling shoes while we both hoped some drunk at the bowling alley was having his way with my wife's heels. The plan was to blow my load inside the bowling shoes, but instead I unloaded inside my wife. We returned to the bowling alley and my wife bowled a game with me with my cum inside her pussy and used bowling shoes on her bare feet. Once we were done we got her stilettos and left. We inspected them once we got home and there was no signs of fresh cum, but who knows for sure.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Diesel wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:10 pm We're not totally sure. The place was jam packed so we don't know if anyone would've had the time to smuggle them into the bathroom and fuck them. It was pretty hott however when we walked up to the bowling shoe booth and my wife slipped off her warm stilettos and handed them to the clerk behind the counter in exchange for bowling shoes. I know he had to get a scent as he took them. You can usually smell them if they've been on her feet for 8-10 hours. To make things hot we decided to rush home and have sex in her rented bowling shoes while we both hoped some drunk at the bowling alley was having his way with my wife's heels. The plan was to blow my load inside the bowling shoes, but instead I unloaded inside my wife. We returned to the bowling alley and my wife bowled a game with me with my cum inside her pussy and used bowling shoes on her bare feet. Once we were done we got her stilettos and left. We inspected them once we got home and there was no signs of fresh cum, but who knows for sure.
Maybe you can leave the shoes there for one night and pick them up the next day :twisted: :twisted:
keep that dream alive :mrgreen: