Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diesel

Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Diesel »

She's had these for about 4 years and wears them to work 4-5 days a week and also to other events regularly. The insides are completely trashed, toe prints, rub marks and smell, but the outside of the heels look great still and she loves when I cum inside them after a long day at work. The warm shoe and her foot sweat let me slide it in easily and I explode inside them within minutes. Although they're loaded up regularly, they still smell like her feet. I always blast the right one only so that the left one smells like her. Last week my wife let her girlfriend wear them home after a night out and her friend let her boyfriend cum inside the right one after they got done having sex. We never asked specifics as my wife was disappointed because this is her daily shoe she wears to the office. We don't know if he banged them, or just dumped his load inside after he pulled out of his girlfriend's vagina. Neither my wife nor I know the boyfriend, so another man's cum inside my wife's heels once is ok with me. Makes me kinda hot knowing another hot chick wore these with her man's cum inside them and now my wife wears them to work and bed once again. At first she was hesitant to wear them after we got them back, but after she saw I was ok with it, she seems to enjoy them now again. I refrained from screwing them for a week in case the dude had some kind of std (her gf is a slut) but now things are back to normal. We've been happily married for 6 years, but she did admit it makes her horny knowing a stranger's dead sperm is embedded inside her shoes ;)
Last edited by Diesel on Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Richie

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Richie »

Wow, that’s a great story! How did you found out that her girlfriend let her guy cum in your wife’s heels? Did she tell your wife about it?
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Yeah she told the both of us. We're all friends for a lot of years.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Yeah she told the both of us. We're all friends for a lot of years.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Wow, that’s cool. Being friends, OK but I’m not sure If I would tell my friends that I had cum in the shoes except they would know about my fetish
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Wow, your wife looks hot as fuck! Is she Asian?
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Nope, we're white
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Where are you located, I want to come fuck your Wife's hot heels

What size is she, as I have dozen's of pairs of Designer Christian Louboutin heels

Please advise
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Diesel wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:47 pm Nope, we're white
She looks TINY! Wow, she's gorgeous good job!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Size 8