Tried on heels (male)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess, minni

Post Reply
Caymen
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by Caymen » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:53 am

https://photos.app.goo.gl/ZrRuBL49HDqgQoXS7

Teaser for you guys let me know your thoughts.

P4ul6inch
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:33 am

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by P4ul6inch » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:25 am

Caymen wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:45 am
P4ul6inch wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:44 am
Caymen wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 am
I wear girly shoes u wanna see
Hell yeh
Pm me then
My PMs are messed up

Caymen
Posts: 208
Joined: Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:56 pm

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by Caymen » Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:36 am

P4ul6inch wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:25 am
Caymen wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:45 am
P4ul6inch wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:44 am
Caymen wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:40 am
I wear girly shoes u wanna see
Hell yeh
Pm me then
My PMs are messed up
email me my email is caymenhammond1@gmail.com

Redfusion858
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:53 am

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by Redfusion858 » Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:42 am

P4ul6inch wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:57 pm
Redfusion858 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:15 pm
P4ul6inch wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:05 am
Redfusion858 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:55 am
So after spending years cumming in heels, I decided to try on a pair myself. What do you think?

Screenshot_20190210-195300.jpg

Screenshot_20190210-194958.jpg

Screenshot_20190210-194946.jpg
I would love to wank over your feet in those heels
I wouldn't stop you
Wow
Lol. What? I have a strong feet/heels fetish and I love cumming on dainty toes in heels. Why shouldn't I allow someone to do it to me if we both will enjoy it. Its only fair :D

P4ul6inch
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Jul 05, 2020 2:33 am

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by P4ul6inch » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:49 am

Redfusion858 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:42 am
P4ul6inch wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:57 pm
Redfusion858 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:15 pm
P4ul6inch wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:05 am
Redfusion858 wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:55 am
So after spending years cumming in heels, I decided to try on a pair myself. What do you think?

Screenshot_20190210-195300.jpg

Screenshot_20190210-194958.jpg

Screenshot_20190210-194946.jpg
I would love to wank over your feet in those heels
I wouldn't stop you
Wow
Lol. What? I have a strong feet/heels fetish and I love cumming on dainty toes in heels. Why shouldn't I allow someone to do it to me if we both will enjoy it. Its only fair :D
Same here nothing beats cumming in a nice pair of sexy heels feels and looks amazing

nikohannover
Posts: 137
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:04 am

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by nikohannover » Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:46 am

your dick looks so yummy, babe. and your toes make me so hard now.

User avatar
PavoBreda
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:55 am
Location: Breda, NL

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by PavoBreda » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:30 am

nikohannover wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 4:46 am
your dick looks so yummy, babe. and your toes make me so hard now.
Me too. Let’s share!
42/M/Netherlands. Married with kids. Closet bi-sexual. High heels addicted. Find me on the shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/3pFrmYM

juckni
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:25 am
Location: Benelux

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by juckni » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:18 am

I like to wear heels at home, when doing chores.

I also buy used ones from the web, some girls have big feet ...
e.g. this one:
20200906_204701.jpg
full post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=80346

I have approx new 10 pairs in my size 43 atm.
I had way more and am rebuilding now.
20200819_203539.jpg
20200912_142219.jpg
20190614_080155.jpg
20190626_190006.jpg
20190404_183110.jpg
20181126_231710.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
PavoBreda
Posts: 241
Joined: Thu Aug 20, 2020 12:55 am
Location: Breda, NL

Re: Tried on heels (male)

Post by PavoBreda » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:23 am

juckni wrote:
Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:18 am
I like to wear heels at home, when doing chores.

I also buy used ones from the web, some girls have big feet ...
e.g. this one:
20200906_204701.jpg
full post: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=80346

I have approx new 10 pairs in my size 43 atm.
I had way more and am rebuilding now.
20200819_203539.jpg
20200912_142219.jpg
20190614_080155.jpg
20190626_190006.jpg
20190404_183110.jpg
20181126_231710.jpg
I am soooo envious. Lovely LOVELY collection!
42/M/Netherlands. Married with kids. Closet bi-sexual. High heels addicted. Find me on the shoesession discord: https://discord.gg/3pFrmYM

lk132
Posts: 722
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:06 pm

Mine

Post by lk132 » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:24 am

[quote=Redfusion858 post_id=1050666 time=1596454798 user_id=

IMG_20200803_133324.jpgIMG_20200803_133358.jpgIMG_20200803_133414.jpgIMG_20200803_133426.jpgIMG_20200803_133436.
Last edited by lk132 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: girlsockfucker, Lolz112, Macnearjoro, mental and 8 guests