She had no idea she wore cum filled shoes..

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cumcumcumcumcumcuma

Re: She had no idea she wore cum filled shoes..

Post by cumcumcumcumcumcuma »

Do you know what brand are these flats? They look very sexy, I want to buy the same for my girlfriend
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

So good
Redfusion858

Post by Redfusion858 »

That is so fucking hot, i love it! If i were in your position I wouldn't be able to resist those nude flats, they are sexy as fuck!

On a side note, i used to do the same with my college GF's room mate's shoes. She had the cutest flats and sexiest heels so whenever i got the chance, i was fucking her shoes like there is no tomorrow!
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

illFyourflats wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 8:18 am Hello all.

Im a long time hunter, fairly new poster. I'd like to share how i convinced my closest friend's gf into unknowingly wearing one of her shoes which i had fucked and creampied before. In addition to that accomplishment, I also got her to send me pictures of her wearing them... Still unaware of the pounding her flats took.

Basically, I spent the night at my mate's apartment. They live together. I waited for them to fall asleep. I had to tiptoe in front of their room and into the kitchen where she kept the shoe rack. I grabbed the flats and quickly made my way back to the couch. With no interruptions, I smelled the left while i made love to her right shoe. I put it in between the seats and fucked them good and hard and finished in the shoe. I wiped some out because there was way too much...

I found out she sells her clothes and shoes on a site so i created a fake account and found her listings. I talked her into uploading a nasty pair of toms i also fucked, Some other shoes and of course, the slutty nude flats i fucked. She posted with no issues. I pushed the envelope some more and asked if she would model them. See for yourself.

Happy hunting, Be safe.
iFusedshoes

Re:

Post by iFusedshoes »

iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

Trewq