Wearing women's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Wearing women's shoes.

Post by shoddy90 »

All real .... looks more like half a cup than half a tablespoon, hope you don't mind if I add a pic to another thread, sure others will enjoy looking there and imagining possibilities .....
creme fraiche.jpg
Well tightsandflats, getting best perspective is difficult. Can see and fully understand what effect the patents have on you, looks like you were so excited that you could not get pics that do them justice.
Have to ask what size?
Sure that enjoying them fully, being in and cumming deep inside them the way you would have done when enjoying these off camera is heaven, and gets very very busy and wet.
You prefer to f_ck the left as well?
908084244_IMG_6256_123_137lo.jpg
Did you say vids were cumming?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
shoobay

Post by shoobay »

Those black Boutique 9 pumps are beautiful. Must be amazing to wear those!
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

tightsandflats wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:23 pm
cumthenlick wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:24 am Oh god that is amazing do you wear them after you cum on them
mm yes, sometimes i do. i love how it feels, sliding my nylon covered toes into the warm, cum-soaked soles. i have some videos, if you would like to see??
shoddy90 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:10 am Wow tightsandflats, yum, they deserved every last drop - real or fake.
Hope those cute black patent cum catchers are not ignored for too long.
it's quite real 8)
and i shall ignore them no longer, as they are indeed some of my most favorite shoes..

bhbo10.JPG
bhc5.JPG
bhc4.JPG
bhc1.JPG
bhc2.JPG
bhc3.JPG

now what else would you all like to see?
I would love to see some videos please and I think you need to cum over red ones again and show us you putting them back on please
tightsandflats

Post by tightsandflats »

shoobay wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:15 am Those black Boutique 9 pumps are beautiful. Must be amazing to wear those!
thank you. i do adore wearing these. so sexy and they feel wonderful
shoddy90 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:10 am All real .... looks more like half a cup than half a tablespoon, hope you don't mind if I add a pic to another thread, sure others will enjoy looking there and imagining possibilities .....
Well tightsandflats, getting best perspective is difficult. Can see and fully understand what effect the patents have on you, looks like you were so excited that you could not get pics that do them justice.
Have to ask what size?
Sure that enjoying them fully, being in and cumming deep inside them the way you would have done when enjoying these off camera is heaven, and gets very very busy and wet.
mm it was quite the large load on that occcasion, glad you enjoy and want to share
the black patent heels are a size 9. perhaps i need better pictures though? well, i have these below for now. do let me know if you want more...
cumthenlick wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:05 am I would love to see some videos please and I think you need to cum over red ones again and show us you putting them back on please
i don't have any video with cum on my sexy red satin ankle straps but you can watch these in the meantime :wink:
https://xhamster.com/videos/cumming-in- ... s-10492136
https://xhamster.com/videos/pantyhose-f ... s-10540817
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

They look very fuckable.
Would love to do the cleanup work ;)
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

tightsandflats wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:15 pm
shoobay wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:15 am Those black Boutique 9 pumps are beautiful. Must be amazing to wear those!
thank you. i do adore wearing these. so sexy and they feel wonderful
shoddy90 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:10 am All real .... looks more like half a cup than half a tablespoon, hope you don't mind if I add a pic to another thread, sure others will enjoy looking there and imagining possibilities .....
Have to ask what size?
mm it was quite the large load on that occcasion, glad you enjoy and want to share
the black patent heels are a size 9. perhaps i need better pictures though? well, i have these below for now. do let me know if you want more...
cumthenlick wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 3:05 am I would love to see some videos please and I think you need to cum over red ones again and show us you putting them back on please
i don't have any video with cum on my sexy red satin ankle straps but you can watch these in the meantime :wink:
https://xhamster.com/videos/cumming-in- ... s-10492136
https://xhamster.com/videos/pantyhose-f ... s-10540817
They look to die for wow
tightsandflats

Post by tightsandflats »

claudvdb wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:51 am They look very fuckable.
mmm that'd be quite sexy. i have video of me cumming in those shoe if you want to watch, let me know what you think ;)
https://xhamster.com/videos/wearing-pan ... s-10463539
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

tightsandflats wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:50 pm
claudvdb wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:51 am They look very fuckable.
mmm that'd be quite sexy. i have video of me cumming in those shoe if you want to watch, let me know what you think ;)
https://xhamster.com/videos/wearing-pan ... s-10463539
Oohhh fuck, thats so hot.
Thank so much for sharing :P
tightsandflats

Post by tightsandflats »

hi all. got some gorgeous new shoes i thought you might enjoy. please let me know if you like. i have many more pictures, some getting a bit wet and messy :twisted: maybe i'll just start a new thread for them? anyway enjoy!
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Yum!
Amazing. Love seeing them covered in loads of tasty cum :twisted: