Kik cam and pic exchange

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

placid

Kik cam and pic exchange

Post by placid »

Hey there!

I have access to tons of flats and heels of my sexy roommate. Please read: only if you have access to a real woman’s shoes, contact me. Wife or girlfriend only.

I have a lot to share, but I want to find the right person to keep something fun going!

Cheers all!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Re: Kik cam and pic exchange

Post by rigilover »

This black and cream flats are so hot. I wish cum on them.
kairoz99

Post by kairoz99 »

hi there. so lucky to have access to those delicious heels, i got full access to some nice heel myself. we could share pics or comments here or xhamster or skype if you have any of those profiles. at xhamster you could find me as: loveheels77 and skype as: memobajo1. i'm dying to get more pics of the brown plattform stilleto heels.
high heels turn my soul on!!
Paz

Post by Paz »

I have access to shoes & also got 100s of pics of shoes I have cummed in the past would enjoy sharing with you. I have kik
Newpumps

Post by Newpumps »

What's your kik name
Paz

Post by Paz »

Mine is paz909