interesting clip found

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

interesting clip found

Post by pumpscummer »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/91739 ... my+shoe+fj

"I come to your place to pick you up for a date, and you're sitting on the couch in a very sexy dress, sheer black pantyhose and one black high heel on your left foot. Your right foot is shoeless, and your right shoe is on the floor beside you. You smile and tell me that you are ready for our date, and you want to go out with only one shoe on, leaving the other one behind. You tell me you will feel extra-sexy being in one shoe the whole night. I'm a little bit unsure, so you try to convince me. You have me sit down across from you and you start to rub my crotch through my pants with your right foot, then you tell me to pull out my cock so I can feel the nylon sensation right on my cock. You slowly slide your shoeless foot up and down my cock, slowly and first, and then faster. You tell me that if I let you go out in one shoe, you will have your foot on my cock all night like this. I'm still a little bit hesitant, but you can tell I'm getting close to cumming. So you get your empty right shoe, sit down and stroke my cock with the shoe and with your hand. When you know I'm ready to cum, you hold your shoe over my cock and make me cum inside it. You stroke my cock until I've emptied it into your shoe. (If you want to use a male partner to provide the cum, that would be great!) After I've cum in your shoe, you look at it and tell me I've ruined the shoe, but that's OK because now you can't wear it and I have to let you go out in one shoe like you wanted to. You grab for my hand and head to the door to go out on your one-shoe date!"

jhon

Re: interesting clip found

Post by jhon »

:oops: :oops: :oops: :twisted: