HIGH HEELS OF MOTHERS!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bonfire

HIGH HEELS OF MOTHERS!

Post by bonfire »

Let's talk about our mothers' shoes and how the experiences were.
What models of shoes do they wear?
Mine is 50 years old and wears very high heels.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: HIGH HEELS OF MOTHERS!

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

My mother is 80. Up until a couple years ago she had several pairs of dress shoes; low block heel pumps, and low to mid hell loafers, also several thong sandals and a couple pairs of ballet flats. Now not so much but I'm trying to talk her into buying a couple pairs of dress shoes.

Am I terrible or what? I have never been attracted to my mom but I have always loved wearing her clothes and shoes and fucking her shoes.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Hmm. "never been [ sexually ] attracted to my mom but I have always loved wearing her clothes and shoes and fucking her shoes."

Are you terrible for wearing your moms clothes and shoes? no, are you terrible for f_cking her shoes? again no, unless they are being used as sexual surrogates to fulfil a subconscious repressed desire for her - only you know if that is the case, and even if it is then the use of a surrogate is preferable to the alternative.

Do you think she knows of your cding or sexual enjoyment of shoes?

You can afford to buy and you have your own things, so saying you are trying to "talk her into buying" more dress shoes may have only partly a sexual element, more could be a desire for those times past with her things, even perhaps as a way to feel you are in some way getting her affirmation that what you do is ok - having her blessing towards behaviours you perhaps feel aberrant.

My shoe tastes are broad, and I know nothing of your mom or what she is like. If dressing her clothes and f_cking her shoes was already a thing shared between you, then guess is OK, or If she is a healthy older lady who you think would feel good owning some new desirable shoes, that can only be good thing for her and for your chance at sexual enjoyment with them a secondary benefit, but as written "I'm trying to talk [ my 80 year old mom ] into buying a couple pairs of dress shoes" sounds manipulative of an older perhaps even vulnerable person to do something she would otherwise not want to do, and sounds creepy to me, would not be happy with that.
collection.jpg
I am sure it is a matter of presentation of the information you have given, but I try to consider that others who may already consider that we and our sexual interests are weird and aberrant - even abhorrent, can look in and read of our deepest sexual footwear fantasies, desires and exploits, but they do not and cannot understand the intense pleasure we get from our fetish or that very few if any of us are likely to be predatory sexual offenders or of the brudos ilk - I would think it likely many times fewer than among those who would profess to “normal” sexual interests, so all and any shoe fantasy is probably OK here, even to tell us that a sprightly elderly lady has just bought / is going to buy some new dress shoes you like and that you are / will be having fun wearing, playing or cumming etc in them, but I think caution in writing.

Not judging just saying, and that said, if she does and you do, then let us see ...
Just sayin1.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:16 am, edited 13 times in total.
masspl

Post by masspl »

My mom wears different types of shoes. She usually wears flats or boots. Unfortunately my favorite type of shoes - high heels wears very rarely, usually on parties, but she has pretty nice collection of them. I regullary fill of her shoes, especially high heels :D
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

So her sexiest shoes stay in good condition and get f_cked masspl, just the way it should be......
Any pictures of her collection for us to appreciate?
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

I love sniffing & fucking high heels
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Looking at these, who else wants to see mom
/xhamster.com/videos/cumshot-on-my-mom-s-high-heels-8179765
love t bars
/xhamster.com/videos/cum-again-on-mom-s-red-high-heels-8015499
doper

Post by doper »

shoddy90 wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:36 am Looking at these, who else wants to see mom
/xhamster.com/videos/cumshot-on-my-mom-s-high-heels-8179765
love t bars
/xhamster.com/videos/cum-again-on-mom-s-red-high-heels-8015499
Well done .. love cumming in my moms heels.
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Hey,

looking at xhamster :
Fucking my mom sexy heels

User : Geniuus

Its a absolutly hot video of him fucking his moms freshly worn sandales, while she gets fucked to the same time.

You can hear her sexnoises in the Backround.

At the same website, you must search a member who is : Bigpervertson.
You will find many vids and pics, of him cumming and pissing in his moms shoes, and you can see his mom on pics.

No shoes can be better than moms.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

:D