Charmed by my rommate

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

[FFL]

Charmed by my rommate

Post by [FFL] »

I'm an offsite student. I live together with other student like me, including a girl. I'm totally charmed by her size 6 feet: when I have the chance, I cum (secretly) inside her worn socks or flip flop. I can't resist! You believe that sooner or later I will have to confess my foot fetish to her?
XchanchillaX

Re: Charmed by my rommate

Post by XchanchillaX »

Can you post pictures of those cummed flip flops and no dont tell her the excitement wont be as good after she knows!
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

[FFL] wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:44 am I'm an offsite student. I live together with other student like me, including a girl. I'm totally charmed by her size 6 feet: when I have the chance, I cum (secretly) inside her worn socks or flip flop. I can't resist! You believe that sooner or later I will have to confess my foot fetish to her?
post those used socks and maybe some pics of her too??? Better to enjoy the secret cumming for a bit first instead of telling her ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I agree, don't tell her and please do get pics of cumming her flip flops.
[FFL]

Post by [FFL] »

I have not been able to take a picture of her feet yet. By the way, she looks very gorgeous