2 loads into roommates stinky flats - ready for 3rd!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

placid

2 loads into roommates stinky flats - ready for 3rd!

Post by placid »

My roommate has a huge closet of heels and flats, yet mostly wears the same ones all the time! They smell amazing, definitely stinky! Size 10 feet, always polished toes in black. I've been meaning to play with her shoes for a while but haven't felt daring enough until today!

I went to her closet and while she was at the gym - there I saw them! Her everyday Steve Madden flats; my favorites! I picked them up and immediately got hard. I played around with the leopard print sandals too and went through the shoes in the pics here. Next time, I'll go through her heels!

She went out with friends earlier and guess which shoes she wore? The flats I came in today! No clean up or anything. When I got home, saw them now with the cum dry in them! She just went back out - changed into boots because it's getting cold now.

Should I continue cumming in those or should I switch it up? The smell of these is amazing!
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.06.52 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.02.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.07.59 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.02.56 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.02.26 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.02.13 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 6.01.59 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: 2 loads into roommates stinky flats - ready for 3rd!

Post by Newfootlover »

Hello yeah, those flats are amazing. I'd keep doing the flats, well hell...you might as well do all her shoes!!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Awesome, what a great opportunity. Spread your semen all over the insoles and leave it to dry. Love big feet too. Try to get photos of her feet.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Yes fill up all the toeboxes watch her toeprints form in her cum (take better pictures of the toeprints please, maybe use the camera flash). Hope she wears them barefoot, thanks!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

You can start to play a game. Try to guess which ones she will wear next and cum those. With the Steve Madden nude color flats I would be careful because it looks like the footbed might show stains more easily so try a small test in an area she won't see first. Great post, keep us updated!
floplove

Post by floplove »

I'd even it out and cum in the others too. If you load up one pair I'm sure it would start to look (and feel) suspicious or shoot deep in the toolbox so it's not evident.
On a side note I'd lick every inch of her leopard print thong sandals and savor her delicious foot sweat! :P
Lytra7

Post by Lytra7 »

Definitely mix it up. Variety is the spice of life :)
thieph

Post by thieph »

Looks like she has good taste in shoes, can't wait to see you explore her collection.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Love it keep coming in each pair of high heels and flats so they'll always be stained with come for her feet. My wife actually has the same pair of black flats with the Dan in tolls. Would love to chat and watch you jack off to them making believe they're my wives. Send me a message
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Lets see her whole collection! Those flats are super sexy!