Coworker flats and heels left under desk! Update!!!!!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoelover69

Re: Coworker flats left under desk!

Post by shoelover69 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:09 am F*** them every few hours all weekend long and leave your come in them and even wipe some on the out side toe Ariat against the black so you can see it when she wears them. Would love to see some Kitty pictures of her though wear those shoes or any others
That is the plan, i will try my best to cum in them for the next couple days till she comes back to work and hopefully i can snag a picture wearing the flats. I will post updates
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 1:17 pm With as much toe crud as there is in there I would say she wound't notice any amount of cum in there. Fill them up and get lots of pics! Is there any way you would be able to get pics of her wearing them when they are returned?
Thats what i think, i dont think she would notice the dried cum in there with all that foot crud. Ill fill them up as much as i can when i have the chance since there are people in the office during the day, its hard to slip them to the back room and unload. I will be seeing her back in the office next week so hopefully she wears them and ill take a photo. Its a great feeling of her walking around in cum fill flats :D
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

finfan1 wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 2:19 pm Do they stink? What does she look like?
It smells like victoria secret lotion mix with a hint of foot sweat and leather. The flats look super used but for some reason smell heavenly and not bad. Ill find a picture of her and post but she is a young lady in her early 20s brown/blonde hair mix. Really cute imo
rush440

Post by rush440 »

awesome - looking forward to seeing the pictures of her, and of your handiwork!!! Nice find!
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

OH MY GOD
CUM IT..
I'M ENJOY
Paz

Post by Paz »

Please cum in them lots & post pics of her wearing them !!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Those are sweet!!...and smelly I bet!
Hope you were able to have a good time with them!
They look delightful.
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

Update! So i finally had the time to post pictures of the flats getting cum on. I have seen her in the office wearing the flats but itz hard to snag a photo just because shes in front of customers who approach her almost every 15 mins :( i over heard her talking to her coworker that her feet feels sticky in the late afternoon :lol: i wonder why. Should i keep cumming in them if she leaves the flats overnight under her desk? I dont think she is aware that its cum other than she may be putting too much lotion or she told her co worker that her feet been sweating alot lately :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoelover69

Post by shoelover69 »

floplove wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:00 pm Those are sweet!!...and smelly I bet!
Hope you were able to have a good time with them!
They look delightful.
I had a great time with them. I wonder if she would leave them again and again or even another pair :)
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Great post! I hope you get more time with themor she leaves another pair.