My ex-Mils shoes and she knew

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wifey-heels

My ex-Mils shoes and she knew

Post by wifey-heels »

Thank god I finally found an image app so I can contribute! This is only the start. Sad thing is, she told my ex what I was doing even though she approved of it and would leave her shoes out for me. I kept my mouth shut and didn’t tell the ex that thinking she may want it again someday. After 2 years of not talking. She approached me at my kids game and told me she loved me and misses me. I’m sure she does but I’ll bet she misses my cum on her feet after I fucked all of her shoes. You’ll see in pix to follow of the stains left behind in different shoes because I asked her if I had to clean them and she said no. It was game on. I’ll post the story one day but I’ll start with these. I’ll post some of my aunts also when I get time. I hope everyone enjoys my experience and images like I’ve enjoyed yours. I will be honest though. Her heels and shoes aren’t exactly “sexy” like they were before cellphones but the excitement of the forbidden fruit made me crazy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schoolies

Re: My ex-Mils shoes and she knew

Post by schoolies »

Great stuff. Did this cost you your marriage though?
Flickr coming soon...
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

No...the ex wifey was the problem. She got dependent on the bottle
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

Sorry to hear that mate. At least you might be lucky to get into her mums shoes again.
Flickr coming soon...
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh no. My gf loves my cum in her shoes and heels. Its insane. I'll have to create another profile since wifey is no longer my claim. I'll post the new name here when its created
thieph

Post by thieph »

Can't wait to hear more about your adventures. Love that she left her knee highs in the shoes for you to enjoy as well.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Hey anytime you get to come in a woman shoe and she knows about it and she allows it that's a wind the fact that she keeps her stocking socks there is even a more of a plus
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
luckyingo3

Post by luckyingo3 »

Nice one. I bet they smell nice :)
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I love sniffing the well worn nylons of any of my lady friends while I cum into their shoes..... I brings it up a few notches and makes me cum so much harder!!
Please post more pics when you can!!
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

wifey-heels wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:51 pm Thank god I finally found an image app so I can contribute! This is only the start. Sad thing is, she told my ex what I was doing even though she approved of it and would leave her shoes out for me. I kept my mouth shut and didn’t tell the ex that thinking she may want it again someday. After 2 years of not talking. She approached me at my kids game and told me she loved me and misses me. I’m sure she does but I’ll bet she misses my cum on her feet after I fucked all of her shoes. You’ll see in pix to follow of the stains left behind in different shoes because I asked her if I had to clean them and she said no. It was game on. I’ll post the story one day but I’ll start with these. I’ll post some of my aunts also when I get time. I hope everyone enjoys my experience and images like I’ve enjoyed yours. I will be honest though. Her heels and shoes aren’t exactly “sexy” like they were before cellphones but the excitement of the forbidden fruit made me crazy.
Well, wifey-heels, i hope you go foward in your "female family cumshots frenzy" :twisted: