Prada Sandals fucked and cummed: DONE

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Maxmax

Re: Prada Sandals fucked and cummed: DONE

Post by Maxmax »

Soon new pictures with the Gianvito's and very nice Gianfranco Ferre sandals. Just didn't had time to post them. And look what I found... Those gorgeous Bally grey boots. Ok, on the pics, they look blue, but they're grey. I have to test them today, as she's returning this evening. Then no access anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maxmax

Post by Maxmax »

Dear All,

Finally had time to publish the pictures of the beautiful "holy shit Gianvito's" slingback pumps of my neighbour Sherin. She's now back form holiday since last week. I had the pleasure to take the shoes at home to cream them... I mean, peeptoes are real fuck me shoes, I really exploded... Enjoy the pictures and tell me if you like.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Maxmax

Post by Maxmax »

Dear all,

The shoe collection of my neighbour is a real heaven. Last week I could fuck her Gianvito's as well as her GF Ferrè, that's really premium. Look at the pictures... the smell of the leather mixed with her feet smell, you cannot resist...
zxl

Post by zxl »

just incredible