New app shoe finds

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

realservitude

New app shoe finds

Post by realservitude »

It's been about a year since my I've had any opportunities in the used shoe market. I posted all of my previous experiences here: viewtopic.php?t=67208. But I decided to start a new thread. Letgo and OfferUp have been disappointing lately, which is why I've had no updates. I recently started browsing Mercari, which has much more traffic. However Mercari is all about shipping stuff, so there's no face-to-face meeting--unless they happen to be local. But asking for a local meet would probably make me sound like a serial killer. But apparently I'm willing to forgo the personal meet up when it comes to shoes like these:
image1.jpg
image2.jpg
image3.jpg
image4.jpg
image5.jpg

My profile is set up such that it's obvious I'm a guy. I prefer it this way rather than pretending to be a woman. No shame here. The shoes are 5 years old and she wore them for the first 3. I've never asked this question of anyone, but this time I asked her if they smell. She said no, which is disappointing (I didn't say that to her). But since I love the style and love the toe prints, I figured I couldn't go wrong for $6 plus $8 shipping.

It looks like these have been shipped. So hopefully in a few days, I'll have an update.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Re: New app shoe finds

Post by platformcumm »

Poiuyt
Last edited by platformcumm on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I've used and currently using Mercari. I've had huge success using it. I'll try to post some of my catches.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

These arrived. That wasn't too bad--ordered on Monday and received on Thursday. For the record they're size 8.5, has a 6" heel and 2" platform at the toe.

IMG_1986.jpg
IMG_1987.jpg
IMG_1988.jpg
IMG_1989.jpg
IMG_1991.jpg
IMG_1992.jpg

True to her word, these don't really have any scent aside from an old shoe scent. They have definitely been worn a lot, so there's plenty of visual appeal. Next up is to find out how they feel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Nice find!
Beautiful toe prints!
I've heard of guys warming them up to perhaps get some scent back.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Yes one trick I've done is to leave the shoes in the trunk of my car when I'm at work. Sometimes that works to revive the old scent. I'll try that out with this pair.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I saw these yesterday and today I decided to order them. I wouldn't normally buy moccasins. But I was looking for a closed and soft shoe that hopefully had a good scent. In fact in the description, she said "I've used these a lot, you can only tell by looking in the inside." And she's a college girl. So for $10 I figured these would be worth taking a chance on. And to be honest, this particular style of moccasins triggered something from my childhood.
IMG_1996.jpg
IMG_1997.jpg
IMG_1998.jpg
IMG_1999.jpg
IMG_1995.jpg

Here are some other pics of her modeling other shoes:
IMG_2001.jpg
IMG_2002.jpg
IMG_2003.jpg

Chatting with her, she said she had them for 1.5 years. Mercari is full of cheap moccasins in well-worn condition. But her admission that they've been worn a lot plus all her other pics made the sale for me. No confirmation from her yet, so now I wait.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I decided to buy these for $5…plus $8 shipping. It’s stupid when shipping costs more than the product.
IMG_2007.jpg

There was only one like on these shoes (my like of course), and I can see why. If you look close enough, there are very dark toe prints on the brown sole. They were described as "used fair" condition. Talking with her, she said she had them for a long time, but have only worn them around 3 times. That’s not a lot, but those don’t look like 3 days of wear. So I ordered them. She followed up with a “thank you”, a request to follow her, and encouraged me to keep checking out her new stuff. I told her I was mainly interested in unique-looking shoes, to which she replied she has tons of shoes. Could I have a potential regular supplier? Well, we’ll see.

I think she recently changed her profile pic, so it doesn’t really show much. However here are some other pics of her where she’s selling the black dress—at least I think that’s the girl I’ve been chatting with.
IMG_2008.jpg
IMG_2009.jpg
IMG_2010.jpg

She told me she had them packed and ready to go. So I should have an update in few days.
kong56

Post by kong56 »

realservitude wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:26 pm These arrived. That wasn't too bad--ordered on Monday and received on Thursday. For the record they're size 8.5, has a 6" heel and 2" platform at the toe.

IMG_1986.jpgIMG_1987.jpgIMG_1988.jpgIMG_1989.jpgIMG_1991.jpgIMG_1992.jpg

True to her word, these don't really have any scent aside from an old shoe scent. They have definitely been worn a lot, so there's plenty of visual appeal. Next up is to find out how they feel.
These. Are. Amazing
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Lkkjh
Last edited by platformcumm on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.