Sexy blonde feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nwf

Sexy blonde feet

Post by nwf »

This is a good friend we know. I have cummed her tennis shoes once and watched her put them on and not even make a sound. She wore them all day, sexiest thing ever. I wish we could get her in a hotel room and all of us fuck her her feet to no end in those heels.

I wanna see you guy cum in these photos! Let’s do it
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: Sexy blonde feet

Post by sandalfan1 »

Yes she is most certainly a hottie! Do you get any other chances to cum her shoes or was that the only one? I would cum the heels that she is wearing in the photo if you get a chance.
nwf

Post by nwf »

No only once, we have known her since college, and that was the time I got lucky.
MikeZaun

Post by MikeZaun »

nwf wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:40 am This is a good friend we know. I have cummed her tennis shoes once and watched her put them on and not even make a sound. She wore them all day, sexiest thing ever. I wish we could get her in a hotel room and all of us fuck her her feet to no end in those heels.

I wanna see you guy cum in these photos! Let’s do it
What kind of sneakers were they? Any pics of her in them?
nwf

Post by nwf »

It was so long ago I forgot. Some offbrand if I remember correctly.
taradocross

Post by taradocross »

Hmmmm
Brasil
Homem
Hetero
Mais gosto de vestir salto altos de mulheres em bazar brechos e lojas amo gozar nos saltos da minha esposa vestir eles
Batalhando para ser corno
Me conheça sou uma pessoa legal
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Hello nwf
Please cum in them if you have opportunity. It would be awesome if you cum in the pair she wears on the pictures.
mozi2

Post by mozi2 »

following this for sure! Lotsa potential. Pretty lady pretty feet sexy legs what more dya want