High heel found in street

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mr.m6

High heel found in street

Post by Mr.m6 »

Found this beat up high heel in the street. Time to blast it 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Mr.m6

Re: High heel found in street

Post by Mr.m6 »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

πŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ’¦πŸ‘ πŸ₯ΏπŸ‘‘
wifesandals

Post by wifesandals »

Nice big load, now go and put it back where you found it so they can see the cum
floplove

Post by floplove »

Well done! Always a favorite to fine discarded or lost sexy shoes!
You did exactly what you had to!
Nice!
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

I've found shoes in the past, I do the same thing. I then set them up in front of my place where my cameras can see the shoe and wait til they go missing and see who took it. So far I've only seen women take them.
Flickr coming soon...
Leewilliam

Post by Leewilliam »

Wow if you wanna share ill blast them too
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

These look great.
May i share my story... Friday morning 7am, i go to our dustbins in the block i live in. The team comes on a Thursday to clean so the bins were clean. I open the first bin, and yay, motherload. A black bin bag with heels and other flats and old women's clothes. Instant erection. But now don't know what to do! Ppl are going to work, security is patrolling and the GF is in the flat. I open and close the lid a few times wanting to look, contemplating. I touch two heels cos I'm a freak like that. I decide to close that bag up. Push it further in and just put my dirt to cover that find. I decide i will come back at 4pm and take it. A whole day of anticipating. I get home. Park car. Run to bin! Someone took the whole fuken bag!!!!! I was so angry. Flip!
suedej

Post by suedej »

feetishZA wrote: ↑Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:15 am These look great.
May i share my story... Friday morning 7am, i go to our dustbins in the block i live in. The team comes on a Thursday to clean so the bins were clean. I open the first bin, and yay, motherload. A black bin bag with heels and other flats and old women's clothes. Instant erection. But now don't know what to do! Ppl are going to work, security is patrolling and the GF is in the flat. I open and close the lid a few times wanting to look, contemplating. I touch two heels cos I'm a freak like that. I decide to close that bag up. Push it further in and just put my dirt to cover that find. I decide i will come back at 4pm and You need to strike while the iron is hot, I had a similar situation, and lost . I haven't made that mistake again! take it. A whole day of anticipating. I get home. Park car. Run to bin! Someone took the whole fuken bag!!!!! I was so angry. Flip!
Anything!! For suede high heels, and girls sexy slippers !!!!