Rent house surprise

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mrmeme

Rent house surprise

Post by Mrmeme »

:D found in the closet, boots, wedge, sneakers, stockings, decide cum in sneakers first
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ash17

Re: Rent house surprise

Post by ash17 »

nice find!
Plowboy535

Post by Plowboy535 »

Great find can you take some more pics of the brown boots plz?
Shoehunter

Post by Shoehunter »

Those wedges look quite stained....maybe you can do them without the need for a proper clean up ;)
heelsnbootsnflats

Post by heelsnbootsnflats »

i drove passed a pair of 'finds' tonight, couldn't stop unfortunately, only slow down, black lace up suede shoes with a stubby 2-3 inch heel, looked to be well worn, will do a drive by tomorrow, open to sending them elsewhere for some fun. although im worried they may not still be there!
heelsnbootsnflats

Post by heelsnbootsnflats »

They were gone unfortunately, I missed the chance, dammit! I'm gutted, damn should have seized the chance when i had it! Lesson learned, + dont pass up an opportunity when it presents itself! REsult = shoes that will forever be in my wankdom! Hot heels from some some slut that I cudda used to beat my ck and balls senseless, opportunity missed! Damn the head wudda got a bashing!
BOOTS N THIGHS

Post by BOOTS N THIGHS »

Mrmeme wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 am :D found in the closet, boots, wedge, sneakers, stockings, decide cum in sneakers first
May we see all boots
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Would love to see the boots maybe trade them
Mrmeme

Post by Mrmeme »

BOOTS N THIGHS wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:39 pm
Mrmeme wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 am :D found in the closet, boots, wedge, sneakers, stockings, decide cum in sneakers first
May we see all boots
Ok