MALE CD SHOE TRADE??

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nicklovesbootshox

MALE CD SHOE TRADE??

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

I’m an occasional crossdresser, love wearing women’s leather clothing and gloves as well as all women’s footwear. I wear a women’s size 13 or 14, thought it would be fun to trade shoes with fellow CD members to play with and share pics, maybe even a video chat? Let me know if you’re interested! Gets me kinda hard just thinking about playing with another sexy CDs shoes and/or leathers!
SneakyJob

Re: MALE CD SHOE TRADE??

Post by SneakyJob »

Woah, interesting :D
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

nicklovesbootshox wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 1:28 pm I’m an occasional crossdresser, love wearing women’s leather clothing and gloves as well as all women’s footwear. I wear a women’s size 13 or 14, thought it would be fun to trade shoes with fellow CD members to play with and share pics, maybe even a video chat? Let me know if you’re interested! Gets me kinda hard just thinking about playing with another sexy CDs shoes and/or leathers!
What have you got in your collection?
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I'm not in a situation where I can do much about it now but I love the idea. I've came in a few CD friends shoes. A couple watched me do it. A couple didn't know, and a couple thought it was weird. LOL