Socks

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lalaza

Socks

Post by lalaza »

Hey everyone, I've been seeing a waitress/activities instructor for a youth summer camp and she's been introduced to the foot thing by me about a month ago. So I'll be posting some of her socks if anyone is interested in buying a pair let me know in my pms. I tried posting a few pics but the file size is too large so if anyone is serious about socks just pm me and i can email you a sample pic of the socks I just got from her last night that she wore to both jobs for the past week.
rivenious

Re: Socks

Post by rivenious »

Probably get a lot more interested ppl if you find a way to post the pictures. Just post them in a lower quality or size
lalaza

Post by lalaza »

rivenious wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:36 pm Probably get a lot more interested ppl if you find a way to post the pictures. Just post them in a lower quality or size
I agree, but it's all on my phone and I don't know how to resize image files..
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Upload them to imgur
Rgamer99

Post by Rgamer99 »

If you have a snapchat you could upload the pictures to your memories then re-save them to your camera roll. Its the way i upload my pictures
Hey girl, lemme nut those chucks.
Raya000

Post by Raya000 »

I would love to see them.