Wedding events

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sls999

Wedding events

Post by Sls999 »

I recently went to a wedding reception and there were so many women in heels. I would’ve loved to cum in some of those stilettos. Has any actually came in someone’s heels in this sort of setting.
Shoelover_2

Re: Wedding events

Post by Shoelover_2 »

Last edited by Shoelover_2 on Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sls999

Post by Sls999 »

Awesome unfortunately it’s not in English
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I used to work at a place that did weddings all summer. There was one particular room that many parties used for the bride's dressing room (and all the bride's maids). I would frequently sneak in their via a hidden door and have a look. Several times I saw some shoes I could not resist so I had a go at them. I didn't cum them because I was on a time crunch and cleanup would have taken too long but it was still a rush.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

I did a pair of platform heels in a 15 yr old party.
Here in Brazil, girls throw a party when they turn 15. Young ladies wear grown women shoes. And, when they go to dance, after the waltz (yeah, there's a waltz), they kick their shoes under the tables, and the saloon goes dim. Perfect opportunity. I hid the shoes in my suit and went to the restroom to play a little. Came fast, and put the shoe where I found. It was in 2004, and so far, I do not know whose they were. But I have a picture of the same pair a friend of mine lent me that same year.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
abc123killer

Post by abc123killer »

drmgero wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:26 pm I did a pair of platform heels in a 15 yr old party.
Here in Brazil, girls throw a party when they turn 15. Young ladies wear grown women shoes. And, when they go to dance, after the waltz (yeah, there's a waltz), they kick their shoes under the tables, and the saloon goes dim. Perfect opportunity. I hid the shoes in my suit and went to the restroom to play a little. Came fast, and put the shoe where I found. It was in 2004, and so far, I do not know whose they were. But I have a picture of the same pair a friend of mine lent me that same year.
Bruh, please tell me you werent older than 16 when you did this. Otherwise thats weird. If you were over 18, thats pedo...
sapatosheels

Post by sapatosheels »

drmgero wrote: Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:26 pm I did a pair of platform heels in a 15 yr old party.

if your 15 and she is 18 thats hot!

that sandals are common here in the Philippines, older women and young adults wear it here , there is a feeling they are siuts on their feeling when they wore this type of sandals.
https://www.facebook.com/kantotsapatospinay

aka Babesaj

Fuck all the Girls and Women but dont Rape them Rape only the shoes
Anti Rapist
Pro Gentleman Way
Pure Filipino Respectable Guy
Sls999

Post by Sls999 »

Do you think the age of the shoe wearers matter? As it’s just a shoe. What are your thoughts.
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I did a few years back now, sadly no pics. Girl I knew only slightly was dancing all night in black closed toe heels that caught my eye when I first saw her in them. She got quite drunk and kicked them off under a table and danced barefoot. I couldn't help but sit at that table, drop my jacket on them and then scoop them up and off to the toilets for some fun. They were warm, moist and slightly smelly. Was a great session but the usual worry about how to get them back crept in after. Managed it though....
Worshippuddle

Post by Worshippuddle »

Nothing like a wedding to bring the heels out in droves. From teens to gilfs, its heel heaven.